Practicing

jdfun

Well the ground is pretty frozen, but I try and get out to practice in my yard. I watched some YouTube videos I want to give credit but right now don't remember their names. Any how I went from a full yard of junk to changing the dials on my bh tracker 4 and it went from tones of targets to a lot less. So when the ground thaws I will check out those targets. ..will keep all uodated just waiting for spring
Jdfun

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

You can definitely learn a lot watching youtube videos specific to your machine. I had very little time with my F2 when I came across an AT Pro at a great price. The difference between the two was pretty extreme for me, it took several hours of swing time and several hours on you tube to begin to get a true understanding of what it was saying.

Here is a copy of a past post I made to someone wanting Tracker IV info -

The Bounty Hunter Tracker IV is a budget level detector but for the low cost it is one of the better budget level detectors in it's price range.

Here is a link to a youtube video I found online called "Bounty Hunter Tracker IV Review Demonstration and How To Operate"

Here is a link to a past thread about the BH IV -

http://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=240785&highlight=bounty+hunter+tracker+IV

For the most part people have been pleased with what they got for the low cost. You can search the forum for more BH IV posts too as well as ask questions about it. The manual that comes with it is pretty good.

You can practice in the house too...toss a handful of clad right on the floor...listening to tones and figuring out settings...anything to be ready, it will give you a big jump on the season if you learn the basics now...Good Luck!
Mud

Practice is good for the arms and shoulders Too ! If I don't , my arms kill after the first time out , so I like to play in the yard . HH

GKL it was your video that I have learned so much from. Sorry that I didn't give you credit. I have referred to it a bunch of times. Thank you jdfun

GKL it was your video that I have learned so much from. Sorry that I didn't give you credit. I have referred to it a bunch of times. Thank you jdfun

No problem, but just to clarify it was not a video I made, but simply a video I found online that I benefited from and wanted to share with others who were getting started with a Tracker IV and wanted some help, I don't want to take any undeserved credit.

I just get credit for finding it and sharing it :lol:

(now that I think about it, I'm not even sure if I was the first one on the forum to find it, either I saw it doing a forum search last year or else doing an internet search for Tracker IV youtube videos last year, no big deal either way, the important thing is that the person who made it did a good job of helping us understand the basics of the Tracker IV)

Well GKL thanks for being honest and giving credit where credit is due...mudpuppy I am going to try the floor thing thanks...jdfun

Back
Top Bottom