New to the site!

spenglure

Elite Member
Hello everyone. My name is Dan, and I have been metal detecting for two years. I purchased a Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II in 2015 and spent two years detecting with it. I have found some great finds with the trust worthy BH. It is a penny-killing machine, and I have found several Indian Heads with it! This fall, I decided it was time to upgrade. After doing some research, I landed on the Teknetics T2 Classic. So far, the T2 has been extremely easy for me to use, and it has produced great stuff in limited hours of operation. I look forward to 2017, and posting pictures of my finds. I will conclude my introduction with pictures of my first silver find (from 2015). It is a Norwegian Sterling Silver Solje pendant. At the time of discovery, I didn't even know what 925 meant! Crazy how much I have learned in two years.

I'm also obsessed with fishing. If I'm not detecting, I'm fishing!

Attachments

• IMG_8655.jpg
    IMG_8655.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_8654.jpg
    IMG_8654.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_8650.jpg
    IMG_8650.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_8651.jpg
    IMG_8651.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 129
Sweet jewelry find there. Bounty hunter makes perfect intro machines, I spent about 6 years on one. Tons of clad and jewelry finds cleaning out swimming holes. Welcome to the forum from southeast Missouri .

Sweet jewelry find there. Bounty hunter makes perfect intro machines, I spent about 6 years on one. Tons of clad and jewelry finds cleaning out swimming holes. Welcome to the forum from southeast Missouri .

Thanks Junkminer. The BH earned it's stripes, that's for sure. It will likely become my backup/wife's detector moving forward.

Welcome aboard from central Massachusetts. :grin:

We'll look forward to seeing your finds and hearing about your adventures.

Welcome from Massachusetts I have a T2 and I love it.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

How does it do on coins for you? It nailed VDI for me on some, others not. I recently dug a V-Nickel that had a consistent VDI in the mid-40s. It was about 6" down and no other targets in the hole. Ever have that happen?

Hi Junkminer, did you submerge the coil of your BH underwater at swimming holes? I read that I can submerge my SS II coil and shaft, but am a little weary of doing that.

Back
Top Bottom