Get your MAJOR clad find HERE!

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
Can you imagine finding hundreds of dollars in clad a DAY? Well I guarantee IF they do shut down the falls and you can get in like they did in 1969 you will

http://mashable.com/2017/01/14/niagara-falls-runs-dry/?utm_cid=mash-com-Tw-main-link

Stay tuned for further developments. If they shut down the falls whoever is close will exceed thousands of dollars in clad and probably some silver and gold if they move rocks.

I wish I would have been there in 1969. Think of all the silver coins that were collected. Think of the jilted lovers that tossed their rings over the falls.

For those that have never seen the waters around the falls. I have been there a lot. Coins can be seen everywhere. The problem is it is illegal to go near the water. It is too swift and you would find yourself over the falls in a few seconds. Now if that was shut down, coins would be in every crevice and crack and moving rocks would give you more coins than you could probably carry out.

Great story, thanks!

What an opportunity... if it ever happens again: How much notice do you think we would have? And would the "authorities" attempt to keep us M.D.
guys out of the riverbed areas?

Great story, thanks!

What an opportunity... if it ever happens again: How much notice do you think we would have? And would the "authorities" attempt to keep us M.D.

+ 1 Thanks HH

Man! For an opportunity like that! No fence or construction tape would keep me out! I doubt a guy would even need a rig...just a few 5gal buckets and a couple of kids to send out in there like Coin Cormorants!:laughing: It would be comparable to a grunion run!
Mud

Great story, thanks!

It would follow the rules of other NY State parks I would think, though in this case, they may choose to forbid it due to liability issues.

I've waited my whole life for them to shut off the falls. It will be an epic experience for sure. Hopefully I dont get in too much trouble :bouncy:

Man! ...just a few 5gal buckets and a couple of kids to send out in there like Coin Cormorants!:laughing: It would be comparable to a grunion run!
Mud

Coinm Cormorants! Love it,,, wouldn't the kids object to the string around their throats???

Back
Top Bottom