City digs....

(Heavy)

Elite Member
what not to wear on a city dig :cuss:

outfit.jpg

What to wear :newidea:

construction-worker.jpg

now thats the ticket, no one gets excited when the white hats start polking around.

sorry but i must disagree......i would get excited if that white hat was diggin in my yard :lol:

Now that would make a great hunting partner. I have a hard hat, but I still need to get a vest. I just stick a few of those wire flags in my back pocket. If any one seems to be watching, I just stick one in the ground every now and then.

Now that would make a great hunting partner. I have a hard hat, but I still need to get a vest. I just stick a few of those wire flags in my back pocket. If any one seems to be watching, I just stick one in the ground every now and then.

Whats the worst that could happen? The CHPD are going to taser me first and ask questions later anyway. I say we suit up and hunt the Govenors Masion down town Chicago as soon as the snow thaws :yeah::exactly::agreed::wine2:

hardhat.jpg

Oh wait a second... there is that MD code of ethics sticky up there, perhaps i should read it now

Yup, I saved my hard hat from Alcoa and my reflective vest from the police department. They come in handy in certain spots.

Dusty

Back
Top Bottom