Just takin' a minute....

wvdave107

Elite Member
Just wanted to take a minute and give a shout to everyone on the forum. Being new to the hobby, since July, this forum has given me more information than I could possibly learn on my own in a lifetime. It makes the hobby that much more enjoyable. I'm hooked on this fantastic hobby!!! and can't learn enough. Everyone has been extremely courteous and understanding and I thank everyone for that. I would recommend anyone getting into or thinking about getting into this hobby to join this forum and learn as much as possible. For me, it has made starting this hobby a pleasure and I look forward to future posts and finds.....Happy Hunting to all!!!!

Just wanted to take a minute and give a shout to everyone on the forum. Being new to the hobby, since July, this forum has given me more information than I could possibly learn on my own in a lifetime. It makes the hobby that much more enjoyable. I'm hooked on this fantastic hobby!!! and can't learn enough. Everyone has been extremely courteous and understanding and I thank everyone for that. I would recommend anyone getting into or thinking about getting into this hobby to join this forum and learn as much as possible. For me, it has made starting this hobby a pleasure and I look forward to future posts and finds.....Happy Hunting to all!!!!

I love it when people are grateful. That's awesome!

Hope you find a big pile of Aztec gold, next time you're in the tot lot!

I feel exactly the same way, wvdave. This forum has been absolutely invaluable to me as I learn more and more about this great hobby. As a community, the members of this forum really can't be beat - it truly is the friendliest forum I've ever visited, regardless of the topic. I've learned far more from the people and their posts on this forum than all other MDing sources combined! I find myself visiting almost every day, not just as an educational resource, but also to catch up on everyone's cool finds, and hopefully make an occasional meaningful contribution of my own, too.

I feel exactly the same way, wvdave. This forum has been absolutely invaluable to me as I learn more and more about this great hobby. As a community, the members of this forum really can't be beat - it truly is the friendliest forum I've ever visited, regardless of the topic. I've learned far more from the people and their posts on this forum than all other MDing sources combined! I find myself visiting almost every day, not just as an educational resource, but also to catch up on everyone's cool finds, and hopefully make an occasional meaningful contribution of my own, too.

AirT I do the same. At least pop in everyday, time permitting. There is so much information here, I don't get to hunt like I'd like and the forum keeps me engaged. I'm still trying to find some worthwhile permissions, but until then I'll have to check in on what everyone one else is doing. I belong to other forums on different topics and they in no way compare to this. It's almost like everyone on here knows one another on a personal level. Everyone is eager to help and share their experiences.

The best part is being able to pass some of that knowledge on to others, and seeing it click with them. For some it takes longer than others, but I don't think any of us will ever stop learning. So many variables, detectors and people to back it up and help everyone out. If someone doesn't know a certain thing here, then you can bet sure that no one else will... :gottaluv:

Howdy Dave,
You are right about detecting and the forum. There should be some great hunting around Charleston. I used to drive a big truck across the turn pike and drop a trailer at the old tank factory just roast the last river bridge. Lots of old hunting places there. Good hunting.
dd

Howdy Dave,
You are right about detecting and the forum. There should be some great hunting around Charleston. I used to drive a big truck across the turn pike and drop a trailer at the old tank factory just roast the last river bridge. Lots of old hunting places there. Good hunting.
dd

Your absolutely right about the old locations. The problem is tracking down the owners....LOL I have a friend in real estate. He owns a lot of properties, but he's a hard guy to catch. I'd love to get in on some of the old warehouses and storage sites. Just going to have to bide my time and keep asking questions.

Back
Top Bottom