ENDED DaMangRon's 2nd NY Giants Football Contest. EVEN MORE FREE SILVER!!!

DaMangRon

Forum Supporter
Well, my 1st Football Contest seemed pretty popular but I want more people involved!!! My 1st contest had 41 entries...if we DOUBLE the people that enter I will DOUBLE the prize!!! As I am typing this there are currently 156 forum members online....should be easy to break 82! Admins/Mods WELCOME! If anyone doesn't want the free silver I'd be happy to donate the value of the coins to this forum...in your name of course :) (Then you can get that cool little donator star under your name)

Last week's winner, Dragonfire won with a guess of :

giants 17
bills 10

The actual score was :
giants 24
bills 10

I'm a HUGE Giants fan ( see attached pics...one of me in the Giants practice facility and the other one is me rockin the Giants jersey at the superbowl...even though they weren't in it...haha). Next week they are playing at home against the 49ers in a prime time game! (Sunday @ 8:30pm)

Whoever can guess the final score of the game next Sunday wins! Price is Right rules are in effect!

One guess per person, you must summit your guess by 10/11 @ 8:29pm EST.

Please post your guess in this format :

Giants 69
San Fran 0

Winner may choose either a 1oz Silver Round or $1 in 90% Silver U.S. coins. PRIZE will DOUBLE when/if we get at least 82 entries! Hoping to break 100!! Good luck!

BONUS : Guess the correct score exactly and receive something else as a bonus!!! I'm currently working my 3rd double shift in a row and my brain isn't working at full capacity...but I'll think of something and edit this part :laughing:

Attachments

• SB (2).jpg
    SB (2).jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 338
  • SB (1).jpg
    SB (1).jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 481
Well, my 1st Football Contest seemed pretty popular but I want more people involved!!! My 1st contest had 41 entries...if we DOUBLE the people that enter I will DOUBLE the prize!!! As I am typing this there are currently 156 forum members online....should be easy to break 82! Admins/Mods WELCOME! If anyone doesn't want the free silver I'd be happy to donate the value of the coins to this forum...in your name of course :) (Then you can get that cool little donator star under your name)

Last week's winner, Dragonfire won with a guess of :

giants 17
bills 10

The actual score was :
giants 24
bills 10

I'm a HUGE Giants fan ( see attached pics...one of me in the Giants practice facility and the other one is me rockin the Giants jersey at the superbowl...even though they weren't in it...haha). Next week they are playing at home against the 49ers in a prime time game! (Sunday @ 8:30pm)

Whoever can guess the final score of the game next Sunday wins! Price is Right rules are in effect!

One guess per person, you must summit your guess by 10/11 @ 8:29pm EST.

Please post your guess in this format :

Giants 69
San Fran 0

Winner may choose either a 1oz Silver Round or $1 in 90% Silver U.S. coins. PRIZE will DOUBLE when/if we get at least 82 entries! Hoping to break 100!! Good luck!

BONUS : Guess the correct score exactly and receive something else as a bonus!!! I'm currently working my 3rd double shift in a row and my brain isn't working at full capacity...but I'll think of something and edit this part :laughing:

Hey buddy thanks for the contest , and showing a little love for my Steelers !:D

Hey buddy thanks for the contest , and showing a little love for my Steelers !:D

Well...I had no choice, I bought the tickets at the beginning of the season before anyone knew who would be playing. And I was cheering for the Cards lol...Kurt Warner's last game in the NFL.

Well...I had no choice, I bought the tickets at the beginning of the season before anyone knew who would be playing. And I was cheering for the Cards lol...Kurt Warner's last game in the NFL.

:laughing: Hey man I respect the fact that your a true fan of your team , like myself , and the pic of you there with your Giants jersey is awesome . WTG

Back
Top Bottom