what do you hope for?

A US gold coin. They circulated for years but nobody ever finds them.

My guess is the common folks didn't have them in thier pockets to lose.

Well, I always wish for coin types I've never found. Tops on the list, a tree shilling (Pine, oak or willow) :shock:. Then comes a draped bust large cent (my earliest is an 1816), any half coins, ie. half cent...half dime. Then comes pre-seated silver. I need a bust silver, just haven't put my coil over one yet. I could keep going, I have a list a mile long. I always try to remember to start the day of a hunt with a Mel Fischer quote in my head, "Today is the day!"

hehe i have only 4 coins left on my wish list for my first year detecting sofair i have dug one of every coin type except a bust dime a standing libery quarter and a barber dime and a 5$ gold coin. if i get those 4 coins befor may 23rd i have dug atleast one of every coin type made by the usa

Seated Liberty Dollar. Everyone has heard of Morgans and Peace dollars, but very little mention of Seated Dollars. It's my dream silver coin.

I haven't been out much this year, so I'm still hoping for my first silver of 2012 - I'd be happy with a 1964 dime!

hehe i have only 4 coins left on my wish list for my first year detecting sofair i have dug one of every coin type except a bust dime a standing libery quarter and a barber dime and a 5$ gold coin. if i get those 4 coins befor may 23rd i have dug atleast one of every coin type made by the usa

so your tellin me you dug a double eagle already:lol:

You've dug draped bust silver? Flowing hair silver? 1799 silver dollar? Really? EVERY type? You've also dug a $10 gold coin? A $20 too? Man you're good!:lol:

Seated Liberty Dollar. Everyone has heard of Morgans and Peace dollars, but very little mention of Seated Dollars. It's my dream silver coin.

That's my dream silver coin. It's a realistic goal I guess. I don't expect to find a capped bust or draped bust silver dollar. A seated silver dollar is within grasp I think though.

#1 - A US gold coin any denomination
#2 - A big fat gold ring with a honkin' diamond
#3 - A tobacco tin full of old silver coins

RD :coolman:

Another silver, because I can...
More silver for me!!!!
Hahahahaha!!! That is why you are THE captain!

I always hope for a chunky gold ring, primarily for a boost in detecting funds. Otherwise, I hope for older silver coins... Mercs and older. I also hope for an LC or HC that isn't half toasted. The list goes on but those are at the top.

Im hoping on a "speciedaler". A old coin-system in Norway. Some of them is worth up to 13 000 USD. The high-value one's is extremly rare. But the regular ones is worth something arround 175. They are also rare.

resserver.php

Back
Top Bottom