Middle Tennessee Area

Howdy Stan! I'm not a retiree (yet) but I live in northern Limestone County (just north of Athens) and would love to have someone to hunt with.

That's why I got into metal detecting. Every old house is being bulldozed and turned into something commercial. I don't know how many more banks and gas stations this county could need. Beautiful old homes are being covered in blacktop, Walmart and Krogers.

That's why I got into metal detecting. Every old house is being bulldozed and turned into something commercial. I don't know how many more banks and gas stations this county could need. Beautiful old homes are being covered in blacktop, Walmart and Krogers.

You are correct.
Fast growing area you are in.
Williamson county too is booming with construction.

Loads of good stuff being buried deeper,and hidden with each passing day.

Just think for example,,,I am somewhat familiar with your area.
How many Civil War relics alone under interstate 24 between Murfreesboro and the Ga state line??

Google earth "Stones River Battlefield" it's a crime how much of the historic battlefield has become commercial property. Beside the Avenue mall there are grave markers and a memorial. UNDER A MALL!

I'm in W. Tn.. not too far from you.. Not retired yet. Sometimes go to Dickson Co. and do a little prospecting.. Haven't gotten to detect there yet.. I would like to search there for relics.. HH

Back
Top Bottom