Charlotte, NC And Surrounding areas.

I'm in Lincoln county. But am in Charlotte ,cabbarus,Iredell,union counties all the time. I just rarely get the time to detect, but I'd be willing to go on a hunt with you if I could get the time. What area of charlotte are you in ?

I'm in Lincoln county. But am in Charlotte ,cabbarus,Iredell,union counties all the time. I just rarely get the time to detect, but I'd be willing to go on a hunt with you if I could get the time. What area of charlotte are you in ?
Awesome I am Close to Belmont Mount Holly Area off Wilkinson Blvd So we are not far from one another

Yea, pretty close actually. I've got one property with permission to hunt in Monroe but I don't think he'd allow me to bring anyone else to hunt with me. I don't really have anywhere to hunt around here. Have you got places to hunt around here ? I'm not trying to move in on your areas, just asking. I know Belmont has some older neighborhoods if we could get some permissions, I'd sure like to have a hunting partner every now and then. I've found a few old stone wall foundations out around here I'd like to try and hit if I could track down the owners.

Back
Top Bottom