• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Lost men's wedding band @ Waikiki Beach

rgill

Putting this out there in hope of someone finding my wedding band my wife brought from her home country. I lost it on 11/14/15 at Waikiki Beach at 4PM in the water almost directly out from the Waikiki Police Station (at this exact spot https://goo.gl/maps/nuptgcSB4Ty .) It was about 20 yards offshore. If it is found I will most definitely be offering a reward.

I have attached a picture of it, but for a quick description: ornamental design on the outside with half a GPS coordinate engraved on the inside. I was told a local metal detector by the name of Sergei might have been out there the next morning, but I have no way of contacting him to see if he may have found it. Would appreciate any help if someone has found it or could even get me in touch with Sergei.

Attachments

• 12240902_1155377164491059_6486128541738863344_o.jpg
    12240902_1155377164491059_6486128541738863344_o.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 343
I should add there will be a reward! I am thinking in the $300 range for this ring.

Maybe take down the exact location until you contact someone and exhaust that method? Good luck!

From what I've been told, that area gets covered pretty heavily. Thinking back on our few days at that beach I recalled seeing at least one or two MD's in the area everyday. Just hoping someone might make a connection with the place and the picture.

From what I've been told, that area gets covered pretty heavily. Thinking back on our few days at that beach I recalled seeing at least one or two MD's in the area everyday. Just hoping someone might make a connection with the place and the picture.

I hear ya, totally wishing you luck on having it returned.

Back
Top Bottom