• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Lost my wedding ring in shallow water...

probee773

I lost my wedding ring today, and I’m willing to pay $100 for it if someone can help me find it. I was getting ready to paddleboard with a few friends off South Lido Key, and I threw a bag to my friend and the ring flew off my finger. Ugh. Well, lesson learned, do not bring sentimental things with you in the water. As for the ring, it is made out of tungsten carbide and has an inscription inside of it. The ring cost less than $100, but it is sentimental to me. I was about 100 to 150 feet straight out from the loading area in about a foot and a half of water. I tried looking for the ring, but the bottom is soft and semi-covered in plant life, so searching with a naked eye didn’t work out. I posted maps below of the location. The red circle is the most likely location, but it be it might be in the orange square (less likely). Anyone have a metal detector that can do the job and wants to go on a hunt and make $100 bucks at the same time? Who knows what else you’ll find out there. It is a popular paddleboarding and kayaking area. Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions!

https://www.google.com/maps/place/T...2!3m1!1s0x88c36a865216716d:0x6abb773e0df5fff2

Good luck my friend, I am not from that area or I would help. It is probably an easy find if you can help narrow it down to a small area. hh an gl -Joe

Thanks everyone. I submitted a report to lostmystuff. I'll keep everyone posted.

Probee contact Terry Miller

Message me and i will give you his phone number. He is a top notch water hunter. he has every thing

Back
Top Bottom