Surgery. got Skunked! :D

SageGrouse

Elite Member
I just got out of surgery about two hours ago, so I'm taking it easy for the rest of today (Wednesday) Surgery went beautifully, I'm home, resting and feeling very good. slight amount of pain but shrug nothing serious. Came through with flying colors and doing GREAT!
HOWEVER... That little tiny 1 cm piece of tungsten wire they put into my *cough* chestal area?
Welllll, they did a pre-surgical scan... and couldn't find it! I had asked for it's return. After all that flinkin' thing cost me around three hundred BUCKS! Just the wire itself, not the procedure to implant it... I suggested I go home and get my Minelab or my pin-pointer to find it for them... but no dice.
Soooo, it's still IN me... somewhere... deep in the cavernous recesses of the SageBoob!
*Ten minutes later* OK, I just ran my TRX Bullseye over the area... FOUND it!
Somebody wanna hand me my ground probe?

Sage(A little to the left...)Grouse

Alien IMPLANT?! Beep! What a silly suggestion! I simbeepply can't imagine beep whatever gave beep you THAT Ibeepdea! Ridiculous!
Sage(beep)Grouse

Oh just leave it in there. You paid good money for it, but there's no resale market. You can use it for a good excuse to avoid an MRI. With your TRX in hand, you have a built-in party trick...or a cricket call. :D

True enough! Back when I was young and wild, I used to try to get dates at parties by going up to a guy (these were all friends, NOT strangers!!) and pointing something at him. The thing in my hand would start to beep loudly (because it was aimed at his zipper, or a pen in his pocket or something metal) and I'd turn the item over. On the top it read STUD LOCATOR. I'd grin and say "Well, I guess that was right!"
Got a few laughs at parties.
Sage(No this is NOT a lampshade! It's a fashion statement.)Grouse

Back
Top Bottom