Buying from Kellyco..?

mrmerck

I am interesting in possibly buying a Whites product from Kellyco.I know they are a forum sponsor and feel certain many on here have purchased from them.

I have one concern...It seems to me that most buyers from Kellyco are forced to buy a package deal.I am in retail and understand the process of bundling items.However, I ONLY want a detector and NOTHING else.Is it possible to deal with Kellyco and come away with only a detector?

Thanks to All!

I'm pretty sure they will give you what you want for the same or cheaper price than most places. Give them a call or if you live in the area, stop in and see them. They like to work deals. I've spent alot with them and they have gave me good service and honest deals.

I am interesting in possibly buying a Whites product from Kellyco.I know they are a forum sponsor and feel certain many on here have purchased from them.

I have one concern...It seems to me that most buyers from Kellyco are forced to buy a package deal.I am in retail and understand the process of bundling items.However, I ONLY want a detector and NOTHING else.Is it possible to deal with Kellyco and come away with only a detector?

Thanks to All!

Did you send me an email this morning? I believe it has been answered, if so. We are always willing to work with a customer, all you have to do is contact us.
If it wasn't you that emailed me, please do so and I will get you in touch with the sales staff or the sales manager.

I went into KellyCo here recently and when I asked for my new Ace250 they asked if I wanted just the detector or if I would be interested in any of the packages. I got one of the packages since I'm fairly new to the hobby and still needed 99% of the extras but I was offered the choice.

I just got a good price on a Teknetics Delta 4000 from them and I consider all the extras a bonus! It's stuff I won't have to buy later is how I look at it, but I basically got it for free.

Just a word of thanks!

Hello KellycoChick,

You had advised us that with your new responsabilities you wouldn't be able to be with us on the forums some months ago.

I am happy that you have somehow managed to find time to continue taking very good care of our family here on FMDF.

Although I am just a lurker here most of the time, I still appreciate to see you spreading the love in our community with their buying needs.

I thought this little word of mine would warm your little heart and let you know that it is not going unnoticed or under-appreciated, it is not.

Again much thanks for your time and caring,

BountyHunter

Hello KellycoChick,

You had advised us that with your new responsabilities you wouldn't be able to be with us on the forums some months ago.

I am happy that you have somehow managed to find time to continue taking very good care of our family here on FMDF.

Although I am just a lurker here most of the time, I still appreciate to see you spreading the love in our community with their buying needs.

I thought this little word of mine would warm your little heart and let you know that it is not going unnoticed or under-appreciated, it is not.

BountyHunter

I could not do it without her... She is a great help not only on the forums but here at Kellyco as well.

Thanks for your input and glad we made the right decision to move her back into the role as KellycoChick full time.

I believe they list just detectors.It only takes a phone call to ask them..

You can order just the detector as factory shipped from our new site Kellyco Outdoors, but, the price is the same. If you call us we can work on the price or build you a package for that matter.

Contrary to popular belief, we do give away the accessory packages, they do not have anything to do with the price of the detector and the cost of the accessory packages come out of the dealers margin.

None the less, if you are looking for just the detector as factory shipped, you can get it at Kellyco Outdoors and get 5% off your total order when you purchase online during our launch sale. Use coupon code social5 at checkout.

Hello KellycoChick,

BountyHunter

Thank you so much! It really does mean a lot to me to know that members are happy to see me around the forum. I love being able to help.

Ms. Blaze

You can order just the detector as factory shipped from our new site Kellyco Outdoors, but, the price is the same. If you call us we can work on the price or build you a package for that matter.

Contrary to popular belief, we do give away the accessory packages, they do not have anything to do with the price of the detector and the cost of the accessory packages come out of the dealers margin.

None the less, if you are looking for just the detector as factory shipped, you can get it at Kellyco Outdoors and get 5% off your total order when you purchase online during our launch sale. Use coupon code social5 at checkout.
I just went and checked out your new site (KELLYCO OUTDOORS) http://www.kellycooutdoors.com/ I really liked it, lots of my kind of things there, especially the watches and knives. Steve.

So far I've only ordered a couple books from Kellyco on my DFX but I have to say I'm impressed. Now, I know most folks call or use the net to order but I did it the old fashioned way and mailed in my order. I don't know if it made any difference but I specified Order Dept on the envelope. Anyway, UPS delivered in 8 days from the day the order was mailed. Outstanding turn-around and service, especially for such a small order. Once I save up another $100 I'm ordering an AT Pro from Kellyco. I couldn't get better service locally.

Just ordered a Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Pack from Kellyco this morning. They matched the lowest price I had found which was $100 less than Kellyco's online price. It took a few emails to seal the deal, but I'm a happy camper. I can live without the "options" since I've ordered from them before. Leilani Rodriguez was the gal I delt with......a very nice person!! All companies should work this well!!!!

Dusty

Well, maybe I was wrong. According to the "shipment email", I AM getting the option package (I could use a good digger). We shall see!!!

Dusty

Back
Top Bottom