Fisher F4?

Jason

Elite Member
Never heard of this one before untill I saw it in the back cover of the latest "Lost Treasure". The F4 and the F75. The F75 (75 years special edition) has a simple 1 knob and 1 button controls and an adjustable length arm cuff (how cool is that?), 2 digit target value, finger triger pin point, backlit display. Both come with a DD coil. The F4 seems simplistic in design. 11 segment, notch, 3 digit target value, thumb button pinpoint. Am I to believe that this is Fishers response to the Ace series and the Prizms? I can't find any information about these, not even on Fishers website. Anyone have more to add to this? Prices? Come on, fess up Tony!

Look on my site. The F75 is shown there. Will be available sometime in November. The F4 is still more of a mystery though. Pictures shown are not true value according to First Texas. Some think it is an upgrade to the 3300 but it isn't .Time will tell. :yes:

According to First Texas that picture is incorrect. Like I said ....Time will tell what it looks like or what it will do. :yes:

th eonly differences between the F75 and the T2 seems to be the colour and a couple of things most UK users wouldnt use. notch disc, backlight as an example...wudnt surprise me if the fisher costs more than the T2 as well yet its basically the same machine.. i will stick with my T2 as i know i wouldnt get any better performance using the fisher

According to those close to First Texas and Fisher ; The F75 is NOT a T2 upgrade. It has many outward appearances but the inner circuitry is all Fisher. Again , as with the F4 , Time will tell what this detector will do. I'll let everyone know as soon as I put one through its paces. :yes:

Tony,
You say that First Texas claims the picture is incorrect? Did they say WHAT is incorrect about it? Was that a proto-type? I agree that the outward appearance looks like a T2. But the features on the F4 and the simplistic design looks like a machine to put against the Ace250 or Prizm.

The F75 picture is supposed to be accurate. The F4 picture is supposed to be incorrect. The F4 should do better than the Ace's as well as the Prizm's 2 to 4. Again time will tell.

Back
Top Bottom