Running Lights?

Sure you can buy them. Just figure out what type you want and get yourself a motorcycle battery that fits in your pouch. Mount them up to the shaft below the control unit on the MD or maybe one of those light bars on your head even (I would recommend the 60”) and your all set. Heck you could have several different types at the same time on that same motorcycle battery. We just ask that when you get all properly wired up and head out you have a friend take a pic of you and post it here so we can see your handy work. Here are a few examples that shouldn’t draw to much attention.

Attachments

• 06F6C1FE-0EA1-42C3-BD69-6D0E0930F0FA.jpg
    06F6C1FE-0EA1-42C3-BD69-6D0E0930F0FA.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 125
  • 4036C422-CE31-4067-8030-19E0E26170A8.jpeg
    4036C422-CE31-4067-8030-19E0E26170A8.jpeg
    35.4 KB · Views: 99
  • 7E705064-2563-471C-ABCA-15CE7E3B7EB7.jpg
    7E705064-2563-471C-ABCA-15CE7E3B7EB7.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 98
Sure you can buy them. Just figure out what type you want and get yourself a motorcycle battery that fits in your pouch. Mount them up to the shaft below the control unit on the MD or maybe one of those light bars on your head even (I would recommend the 60”) and your all set. Heck you could have several different types at the same time on that same motorcycle battery. We just ask that when you get all properly wired up and head out you have a friend take a pic of you and post it here so we can see your handy work. Here are a few examples that shouldn’t draw to much attention.

:laughing::laughing: I usually have my staff of butlers line up along a cricket pitch sideline and hold tiki torches...but thats just me..its sorta nice...keeps the bugs off..:laughing:.

:laughing::laughing: I usually have my staff of butlers line up along a cricket pitch sideline and hold tiki torches...but thats just me..its sorta nice...keeps the bugs off..:laughing:.

Ahhh another fellow citronella tiki torch user! I knew there had to be more like myself out there. Just don’t let everyone in on our secret other wise more people will be 24hr metal detectorist and there will be less finds for us. Can’t have people figuring out our secrets to fending off the clouds of black fly’s and mosquitoes. :lol::lol:

Ahhh another fellow citronella tiki torch user! I knew there had to be more like myself out there. Just don’t let everyone in on our secret other wise more people will be 24hr metal detectorist and there will be less finds for us. Can’t have people figuring out our secrets to fending off the clouds of black fly’s and mosquitoes. :lol::lol:

Yep! One of my Maids is named Citronella! I think shes Italian, when I explicedly specified 'French Only' from the Staffing co..but hey..she smells nice and fit into the outfit....:laughing::laughing:

Wow, :laughing::laughing::laughing: I would hate to be the nurse working in the home you all get put into once you can no longer swing a detector or control your bladders. They will need to go through constant therapy themselves. :laughing::laughing:

Wow, :laughing::laughing::laughing: I would hate to be the nurse working in the home you all get put into once you can no longer swing a detector or control your bladders. They will need to go through constant therapy themselves. :laughing::laughing:

Well, I'm half way there now...a guy just pokes a paper towel down into his underpants is all, pulls a plastic bag from the stopNRob up like a diaper...perfect size actually.....not so bad...

It’s not the loss of bladder control that’s gonna really stink for them... And you thought your job was cr@ppy. I would still be hitting on them while getting changed though. :laughing::laughing:

Yep! One of my Maids is named Citronella! I think shes Italian, when I explicedly specified 'French Only' from the Staffing co..but hey..she smells nice and fit into the outfit....:laughing::laughing:

:laughing::laughing: obviously we have the same staffing. I asked for ‘Italian only’ and got French. Maybe we can get the mods to start a “maids for sale or trade” section. Then those of us that got the wrong ones can make some trades. They may need to up the size that pictures can be to accommodate this though depending on the maid. Or I guess we could make due and use several pics for now so we aren’t to demanding. :beers:

I would still be hitting on them while getting changed though. :laughing::laughing:

Right Again! Boy you are thinking clearly this morning! I was once again up at the Nursing Home last night, visiting Gmaw...Took a look around...The Guys that make it that far to get into a Nursing Home got it really good! Theres like only 3 Male occupants in the entire place! Talk about shooting fish in a barrel! Girls Girls Girls everywhere! Thought to myself, "Whens the last time a woman has paid any special attention to me?, brought me my meals on a tray?, given me a bath and changed my diaper?" Besides my Mom of course?

About freaking NEVER! I doubt I will ever be one of the few lucky male NH occupants...thats like going to Heaven in a wheelchair, or winning the powerball when you were 20...sheesh..they even have Bingo 3 times/week up there!:laughing:

Now I know why those old dudes sit around in their wheelchairs, looking exhausted, half asleep, and drooling all day long...maybe its just too much of a blessing to handle all at once? Plus, your Family never visits! No downside at all I can see here...:laughing:

Right Again! Boy you are thinking clearly this morning! I was once again up at the Nursing Home last night, visiting Gmaw...Took a look around...The Guys that make it that far to get into a Nursing Home got it really good! Theres like only 3 Male occupants in the entire place! Talk about shooting fish in a barrel! Girls Girls Girls everywhere! Thought to myself, "Whens the last time a woman has paid any special attention to me?, brought me my meals on a tray?, given me a bath and changed my diaper?" Besides my Mom of course?

About freaking NEVER! I doubt I will ever be one of the few lucky male NH occupants...thats like going to Heaven in a wheelchair, or winning the powerball when you were 20...sheesh..they even have Bingo 3 times/week up there!:laughing:

Now I know why those old dudes sit around in their wheelchairs, looking exhausted, half asleep, and drooling all day long...maybe its just too much of a blessing to handle all at once? Plus, your Family never visits! No downside at all I can see here...:laughing:

Hand Them A Metal Detector And Watch Them Dance:lol:

:laughing::laughing: Now this is what I’m talking about! All this time we’ve felt bad for the old blokes... The whole time they are laughing at us and feeling bad for us! Kind of the “if you young guys only knew” mentality. I think I may have a new life plan and goal. And let me tell you.. I’m going places! Gonna hit a home and cycle through the occupants then do something to get kicked out and start all back over at a new one. All the while my family will be clueless as to why once a year they have to find me a new home! Oh yes I’m going places!:laughing::laughing:

:laughing::laughing: Now this is what I’m talking about! I think I may have a new life plan and goal. And let me tell you.. I’m going places!!:laughing::laughing:

Its a proven concept worth considering..."Outlive, Outlast"...I tell my young sales staff..."You are starting out at 25yrs old with 10 competitors, by 30, half will have fallen out due to various Life circumstances...by 50, you will be one of three remaining, you dont have to be the sharpest tool in the shed, just the only one left, thats your goal!...

Out of my initial class of freshmen long ago, Now at 58yrs, I'm the only one left..and I was the weakest one out of the bunch! I admit I got lucky, no DUI's or divorces, no major health encumbrances I couldnt deal with here at the house...Just show up steadfast, pay attention, block and tackle, be prudent, stay on your feet, and sooner or later, you will be knee deep in women! Giving you a bath and bringing you your meals on a platter even!! What else is there to live for?:laughing:

Awe shucks!! I done messed up!! I didn't realize the potential heaven that awaited me!! I went and married a woman that is 15 years younger than I am. Hell, she will never put me in a home and let me soak up the good life!! I am royally screwed!!:(:laughing:

Awe shucks!! I done messed up!! I didn't realize the potential heaven that awaited me!! I went and married a woman that is 15 years younger than I am. Hell, she will never put me in a home and let me soak up the good life!! I am royally screwed!!:(:laughing:

Wait what? OK..theres always an abberation braggart like you coming along to skew the bell curve normal data...:laughing: Kicked out! You gottabe lying! Not that theres anything wrong with that, but next time, try not to make it so obvious!..:laughing:

My wife is 8 years younger than me. If I wasn't bringing home a paycheck for her to spend she would put me in a home immediately. I'm still 20 years from retirement.

My wife is 8 years younger than me. If I wasn't bringing home a paycheck for her to spend she would put me in a home immediately. I'm still 20 years from retirement.

Gotcha beat there! My Wife is 8yrs Older than me! We really knocked it down and I learned a lot about cougars in the process, plus, I didnt have to ride my Schwinn around delivering papers anymore, she had a Toyota Celica...40yrs ago it seemed like a good deal in retrospect...

We get the Senior discount at the Golden Corral, and she gets a strapping young lad to shovel snow out of the driveway...so in your face! Some folks say.."When it comes to Love, Age is just a mindset" The older I get, I say yeah? What kind of mindset is that? Archeologist?:laughing:

I bet if you asked her though, she would say I've provided her with a good life overall..100% faithful, steadfast 'Eddie Punchclock' dependable mule...that kind of deal..unmeasureable components of merriment and trustworthyness....plus I'm a hell of a cook, and know how to run a washing machine!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom