New from the Caribbean

SirFrancesDrake

Forum Supporter
Hello everyone,

I've been lurking for some time but decided to throw my hat in the ring and sign-up. Lots of good information here, much appreciated.

I live in Puerto Rico and often travel to other islands, and Central and South America - for work. I'm JUST getting into this hobby, but I've got some high hopes - lots of super old history around here in PR and for sure in the Andes, where I frequently go.

I'll post up some hunts probably around new year when I have a chance to really hit the dirt.

I chose FrancesDrake as my forum name because he was an explorer/pirate (depending on who you ask) and attacked Puerto Rico once.. Fitting I thought, as I am prepared to attack the beaches here.. w a detector that is.

-Ryan

It occurred to me that anyone who comes here on a cruise or otherwise - feel free to hit me up. Ive done a great deal of research on the history of Puerto Rico. And of course, if youre looking for more recently lost items - i also know the popular beaches

It occurred to me that anyone who comes here on a cruise or otherwise - feel free to hit me up. Ive done a great deal of research on the history of Puerto Rico. And of course, if youre looking for more recently lost items - i also know the popular beaches

Welcome from the Finger Lakes.....:yes: (I'll be there next September on a cruise. I may contact you as a guide to hunt the beach.....:yes:)

Welcome to the site

:detector: Be interesting to see what you find over there , lots oh history should be very cool coins and relics to find there. What is the oldest coin you have found there so far ?:pirates:

Hello from Indiana. Are they getting PR rebuilt yet from the storm? KEN:D

Ha! Very slowly. I still dont have power in my house.

Regarding the earlier question about oldest item ive found: i havent used a detector in probably 30 years. Theyve come a long way. But i have a few 1930s dimes. Thats about it. It was a fleeting attempt, squandered by young impatience.

Back
Top Bottom