Question Regarding Audio Headsets? What?

John-Edmonton

Elite Member
What do you prefer to use while metal detecting?

a) Regular plugged in headsets?
b) Regular wireless headsets?
c) Headsets with only one ear cuff
d) No headsets - using speaker on machine head
e) Wireless ear buds (if they were made available)
f) Real lite headset barely covering the ear

Any other thoughts, suggestions, experiences?

Attachments

• Steam_Punk_Hearing_Aid.jpg
    Steam_Punk_Hearing_Aid.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 77
I like the light headphones, barely covering the ear, unless it's windy. Then I like the cups.

Would like the wireless ... saving my money! But I've got a ATP and a White's, so I don't know which I should get the wireless for. Bummer that they take different plugs.

I like the light headphones, barely covering the ear, unless it's windy. Then I like the cups.

Would like the wireless ... saving my money! But I've got a ATP and a White's, so I don't know which I should get the wireless for. Bummer that they take different plugs.

Get the adapter plug to go from the AT plug to 1/4" headphone and you'll be covered on both.

I prefer full over-the-ear cups. Philips SHP9500 open back style are my favorite for the money. Around $75. Going to the Garrett Z-Lynk to make them wireless this week.

I use the standard Garrett headphones that come with AT Pro. Once it gets above 90 degrees I sweat pretty bad with them and I normally don't sweat that much. I tried ear buds one time and hated it because every time I would set the detector down or the cord would hit a weed or something it would pull them right out of my ear. I am currently looking for some reasonably priced wireless options...

Back
Top Bottom