Newby my first season and first ice!

Everything almost exclusively from 1 park!

Damn i have been hunting with my At pro for over 2 years never found anything gold!! or any where near as much clad as 500$ for that matter!!!

I do get the really old stuff here though so shouldn't complain really:p, but I would love to find stuff of that much $$$$ then i could get an XP Deus:laughing:!!

Do you detect beaches or festival sites to get that much jewelry/clad, surely you cant be getting that from parks?

80% of stuff I found come from a single park/festival site! And no digging allowed there, so I use a screwdriver to pop things out of the ground luckily none of it is more than 2 inches deep.

All the gold is from there too. I tied beaches but only was able to pull about $6 per 4hr of walk time..

I'm in process of purchasing wader and long sleeve gloves I plan to hit local beaches at low tide in next few weeks if weather cooperates good the 8" scooper ready!...

Nice work there!

Which ring is that in the last picture?

Also what makes you think the ice in the silver ring is real diamond?

Keep it up!!

<*)))>{

BTW, first ice around here is something entirely different..

It happens almost every year!

<*)))>{

Nice work there!

Which ring is that in the last picture?

Also what makes you think the ice in the silver ring is real diamond?

Keep it up!!

<*)))>{
What makes me think the ice is real in silver ring... I have a jeweler's lope (magnifying glass) I see small black inclusions in the main diamond. Only real diamond would have black carbon inclusions in it... (delt with diamonds in past a bit so I do know).

2. The last ring is in the picture is white gold 18K! It rang solid 43! (low) on AT PRO...

What makes me think the ice is real in silver ring... I have a jeweler's lope (magnifying glass) I see small black inclusions in the main diamond. Only real diamond would have black carbon inclusions in it... (delt with diamonds in past a bit so I do know).

2. The last ring is in the picture is white gold 18K! It rang solid 43! (low) on AT PRO...

With that said...

Alright, I hope your not offended by what I have to tell you but I as I would tell even my best friend... I can't let you go out like that. And I am a little surprised nobody has said anything yet..

You need a diamond tester, there is maybe a .001% chance that your ice is real.. They almost never, ever, put real ice in a silver ring, especially that size..

The other white gold colored "spinner" ring is 99.9% likely to be stainless..

The ring in the last picture is not a ring... It is a pure surgical stainless steel "gauge" earing... Here is a link..

https://www.google.com/search?q=sta...inless+double+flared+gauged+earrings&imgdii=_

The one marked 14K looks great from here, big congrats!!!

Like I said, don't feel bad your just getting started and there is a lot to learn on pirate loot!!

Good luck!!

<*)))>{

80% of stuff I found come from a single park/festival site! And no digging allowed there, so I use a screwdriver to pop things out of the ground luckily none of it is more than 2 inches deep.

All the gold is from there too. I tied beaches but only was able to pull about $6 per 4hr of walk time..

I'm in process of purchasing wader and long sleeve gloves I plan to hit local beaches at low tide in next few weeks if weather cooperates good the 8" scooper ready!...

FWIW, $6 in 4 hours of beach hunting is good. My average hunt this year is less than 2 bucks. And that can be all day:shock:

With that said...

Alright, I hope your not offended by what I have to tell you but I as I would tell even my best friend... I can't let you go out like that. And I am a little surprised nobody has said anything yet..

You need a diamond tester, there is maybe a .001% chance that your ice is real.. They almost never, ever, put real ice in a silver ring, especially that size..

The other white gold colored "spinner" ring is 99.9% likely to be stainless..

The ring in the last picture is not a ring... It is a pure surgical stainless steel "gauge" earing... Here is a link..

https://www.google.com/search?q=sta...inless+double+flared+gauged+earrings&imgdii=_

The one marked 14K looks great from here, big congrats!!!

Like I said, don't feel bad your just getting started and there is a lot to learn on pirate loot!!

Good luck!!

<*)))>{

I like your assessment, of my finds you did make me think twice. I will go the jeweler and retest them some day. Thank you for your advice.

I'm still amased at that 4 month clad count. Don't get me wrong bud, its just some of us have hunted at least a couple years and have hit some decent clad holes. And you say your just popping it all with a probe!
A fully loaded Wells Fargo truck must have blown up on that site!!
Wow, I wish I had your beach hunt results alone. You must have a knack for this son. Keep it up n post away, its good to hear sucess. Maybe some of it'll come my way. I really need to try more locations cause boy do I suck!
HH
Tin

I like your assessment, of my finds you did make me think twice. I will go the jeweler and retest them some day. Thank you for your advice.

Your welcome, its just that I would hate for someone to think they have an emergency stash and something happens and your $500 turns into $5.

Best of luck to ya!!

<*)))>{

Thanks for your response, yes I thought it must have been a festival site. i am working in getting on to a festival site which has had 50000 people om it for week each year for the last 40 years for one of Europe's biggest festivals.. i hope i get similar results as you when/if i finally get permission!

Wow, $567 in clad without digging. I've only been detecting for 6 months but I've only pulled out maybe $15 in clad, one gold ring and one sterling salt shaker top (no silver coins). I have GOT TO find some better places to hunt! At this point I'll have to wait for the permafrost to thaw.

Congratulations on your finds and really work that festival site.

Back
Top Bottom