Why people can't just be nice on these blogs

DesertMinerals

It always amazes me why people feel they can be free to be jerks on these blogs with nasty replies to people. Most wouldn't dare say some of these things in public to people but they do under a false sense of anonymity on a thing called the internet because you can't see their face.

I think it would be less if they would use their name like I do. Totally ridiculous to be rude and abusive anytime.

I bet some people think of me as a smart A$$ sometimes, but it's really all in good fun. some people set themselves up to be ripped,just the way it is sometimes.

Sometimes people take things different on the internet than the poster meant it . I've been misquoted before , so it's part of the deal on here . Sometimes you might need to check with the person to see exactly what he meant before giving them the big ** .

You will?? Then why did you decide to "let the members take care" of the issue I reported....?

I guess you didn't check out the thread that you reported and suggested we give the member in question a time out? We edited it. :roll:

It always amazes me why people feel they can be free to be jerks on these blogs with nasty replies to people. Most wouldn't dare say some of these things in public to people but they do under a false sense of anonymity on a thing called the internet because you can't see their face.

Why do people always jump to conclusions about a place they just walked into and don't fully understand yet..

You don't know it yet but this is the friendliest place you will find on the internet..

Want to see for yourself? Just try to post the rocks that you didn't find with a detector on any other metal detecting forum and see what they have to say...

<°)))>{

Agree

Sometimes I have to agree. It's like the storage shed bidders on tv. Everyone else here is soooo stupid ! I was called a liar. Flat out liar for saying I found a coin at a foot deep . Two members joined in. There's not much you can do....Internet and all. I'm a big boy and I can take it....just didn't expect to have to on a "friendly" site. Funny thing ,about a week later someone started a thread "what's the deepest coin you've ever recovered?" There was a lot of really deep recoveries reported and these guys didn't call anyone a liar and I know they read the thread. Would be asking too much for them to man up and get back to me and admit the possibility of finding a coin that deep. My advice? Grin and bear it! Keep posting.

Back
Top Bottom