too many variables

woodbutcher

Forum Supporter
When I started back m.d.a few years ago I bought a ace 350.but then I didn't get the seperAtion I thought I needed for the good stuff and bought a 5x8 coil.That wasn't good enough So I bought a at pro.things were great. But the depth wasn't there,so I thought.hmm.I sold it and got the 705,heard it was all that,and it was good.But I still felt I was missing something.Then I had to get a fbs machine and sold the xterra and got a se pro.well it was slower than the ace 350 I started with,I'd miss everything.Then I spotted a f75ltd, and figured if I keep the se pro and buy the f75ltd then all my hunting needs are full filled. So now I have a se pro and a f75ltd, and not to split hairs but for my hunting needs that at pro was both of these machines in one.Come spring I'm going to have one machine,learn it and have fun.

some times bigger, badder, better don't always work. I have the E-Trac, and I have as good a finds with my ATP, and enjoy it better as well. I'm not gonna get rid of the "E" though.;):lol:

It can be easy to get caught up in the " if I only had a different detector" circle of thought , but in the long run its the person using the detector and the sites hunted that determine the outcome more than what detector it is. But most of us have been there at some point.

when you find yourself liking trying new detectors and could care less about finds you get in trouble! lol Being a techy I like the play and learn more than the finds! I also tend to enjoy the history lessons research brings more than the 100 year old coins.

Right on, that's how I see it.it's been said on here by many experienced people, location location location. And I believe that is better than any detector.

Right on, that's how I see it.it's been said on here by many experienced people, location location location. And I believe that is better than any detector.

yep I'd rather hit an old virgin picnic grove with only a tracker 4 than a pounded one with an etrac.

Back
Top Bottom