Todays Finds old buckle of some kind

wheelin

Anyone have any ideas what this may be. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• md 008.jpg
    md 008.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 255
Sure it's a buckle? Looks sort of like a brouch or scarf pin. Anything on the back..like a clasp or pin? Also loks like it was broken off near the right side??
Nice find though, I really like the old stuff!!

Sure it's a buckle? Looks sort of like a brouch or scarf pin. Anything on the back..like a clasp or pin? Also loks like it was broken off near the right side??
Nice find though, I really like the old stuff!!

Yes i think your right it is some clasp or broach there was a pin but it fell of when i grab it. Thanls

Its a broach. Found one last year near an old house. There should be another side that latches into it. No idea on the age. Id keep hunting that site and kind the other half.

Its a broach. Found one last year near an old house. There should be another side that latches into it. No idea on the age. Id keep hunting that site and kind the other half.

Hi thanks ,I went back but could only find some old square nails. Ill try again later this week. Seems to be loaded with iron nails and minerals. I have to run on min sensitivety and minimum threshhold with full discrim or it gos wild on me.

Back
Top Bottom