Big silver!

woodbutcher

Forum Supporter
Bought though,not found..I have found every coin under the sun except a silver dollar.Took some of my clad and got this for 25 bucks..I wanted to have one in my collection,and just bought it.

Attachments

• IMG_0603.jpg
    IMG_0603.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_0604.jpg
    IMG_0604.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
Righteousness! Good on you for converting that dirty clad into a Big Silver Beauty! Thats what I love about this Sport! You want something? All sorts of alternate ways to get it! If you want a lot of silver, you dont need any skills or a top shelf rig! Just go out and snipe enough clad or cans and BUY it! You want gold? Just go scarf up beach towels and hotwheel cars and BUY yourself some! In the end, its the results that matter!

Just because a guy never raised, slaughtered and cooked a cow dont mean he cant get himself a hamburger now and then! :laughing::laughing: Just because a guy never set pots for King Crab on the Bering Sea dont mean he cant eat a plate full of them at Red Lobster!

Sleep with it under your pillow for a few nights...let that elixer infuse your brain...sure enough, you will find one Wild! I warn you though, its sort of a let down..Like, "damn! sounded like another popcan!"...:laughing:.

I never grew a head of iceburg lettuce, or a black olive for that matter, but I do enjoy a hearty salad on occasion!:laughing: Great Work Woody! I love it!:laughing:

Problem with big silver like that is they just don't match up well with all those tiny little silver dimes one is more likely to find,so then you got to go looking for quarters and halves to fill in the gap. Just not worth it. so anyone else contemplating this method be forewarned.

(nice Dollar. same year as the one I found way too early in my hunting career.)

Back
Top Bottom