Earth day wknd

dirt dick

Elite Member
Doing some digging today?
Let's see some pictures of that trash and junk.
Some of those iffy signals/ tones that might produce
some odd & unique items. :shock::cool::lol:
Hope to see some cool stuff this weekend,
Good luck & Happy Hunting

Earth Day Huh? Thanks for the info! All things considered, I like the Earth for some reason, I have enjoyed my time here pretty much bigly...

Well, in appreciation and acting as a good steward, since its Earth Day, I better do my part and squirt dandelions with some full strength Roundup!:laughing::laughing:

Went Hunting, But Not forTreasure.

I was hoping to get out this weekend, but had to work.
I was out hunting, but only for the "bad guys".
Hope to do some metal detecting next weekend.

Not digging this weekend. Saving stuff from the landfill. Yard sales and estate sales yesterday, awesome finds there. Hollis NH flea market today. See what else we can save and flip with a little work. :D

I did do some digging yesterday LoL

Attachments

• IMG_1238.jpg
    IMG_1238.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 87
Hey Ride4, love your creative use of the old trampoline!! Great stuff!!

Thank you. I got the idea from the internet lol. But it worked out great. We still have some planting to do but I'm happy with the results so far. I'm all about re-purposing things. The shed in the background I built from what was left by the old tenants. Made with a carport and metal sheeting.

I got out both days. I mostly hunt an old army base. Here are my finds for this weekend:

Buckles parts, locks, etc. The little square thing at the bottom appears to be a brass pencil sharpener.

Dog tags, collar discs and 13 star buttons.

Washington tax tokens, 3 Wheaties, 2 Mercs and a Chinese coin.

Attachments

• Earth Day Misc.jpg
    Earth Day Misc.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 64
  • Earth Day Tags, pins, buttons.jpg
    Earth Day Tags, pins, buttons.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 63
  • Earth Day coins and tokens.jpg
    Earth Day coins and tokens.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 64
Sunday was spent traveling and I had hoped to detect today but I am highly allergic to being hit by lightning so I stayed indoors while it poured the rain.

Super cool finds Suek! Thanks for shareing apparently there's an old army base 12 miles south of my town I'd like to try to find and hunt!!

MetalHead

Super cool finds Suek! Thanks for shareing apparently there's an old army base 12 miles south of my town I'd like to try to find and hunt!!

MetalHead

Cool! We find all kinds of nice things, award pins, battalion pins, officer's silver bars, lots of collar discs, buttons, etc. It's always fun hunting. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom