New Ground to Hunt @ my House of Coppers!!

The Jersey Digger

Elite Member
So as I have said before, the farmer has uprooted all of the Xmas trees from the fields at my house of coppers. I went there the past two days on my lunch breaks and now he has them all in piles. There were a few places where there was giant piles of dead trees that had been there since I started detecting the property. They have all been removed and now some new spots to hit. Though these last two coins didn't come from those spots. On Wednesday right on the edge of one of those piles I was getting a nice sounding 12-29 on my CTX3030. Pulled out a nice, fertilizer eaten 1900 Indian head. Also that day was a lead bale seal, a nice square buckle, crotal bell piece and what looks like a colonial pull tab. Any ideas on that item? Yesterday I went back and the only good target was coming in at 12-42/12-43. Did a live dig on video that I will post next week. After a few times digging I spotted the coin flat at the bottom of the plug. Thought due to the numbers I was looking at a KG but it ended up being a readable 1848 Largie. That makes copper #39 from this same site. Just keeps on giving. Check out the Indian head video below. I am only 4 subs away from 1,000 on my channel. Please subscribe if you haven't already :yes:. Thanks for looking all and HH!!

Video...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTfa8deVsSc

Attachments

• IMG_3958.jpg
    IMG_3958.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 250
  • IMG_3962.jpg
    IMG_3962.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 249
  • IMG_3967.jpg
    IMG_3967.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 253
  • Snapshot 1 (5-6-2016 9-17 AM).jpg
    Snapshot 1 (5-6-2016 9-17 AM).jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 247
  • IMG_3982.jpg
    IMG_3982.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 255
  • IMG_3981.jpg
    IMG_3981.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 247
A couple nice coins and relics Sean. Congrats on the finds and hope you find a few more goodies where the trees were removed. Glad your ribs are feeling better.

Very cool finds! Congrats!!

Nice , congrats
HH

very cool!

Thanks!

A couple nice coins and relics Sean. Congrats on the finds and hope you find a few more goodies where the trees were removed. Glad your ribs are feeling better.

Thanks Jason. The ribs are definitely getting better. Now just need to find the time to hunt...

Nice job man, even the chunk of crotal is a cool find!

Believe it or not, that is the first piece of a crotal bell I've found. All the others were whole bells.

Maybe this new area will put new life in your house of copper

Been some new life there lately. Thanks Bri...

Nice finds, Congrats!

Thanks!!

Congratulations on opening up the new spaces.
Today Teacher and I hit a house of coppers, we each dug about 10 memorials:lol::laughing:

Back
Top Bottom