• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Fisher f70 at local store for $499... Or ATP

CerealEyes

This might be my chance. A local store has Fisher F70s for$499. From what I can see, this is a steal? Or is it about average?

So I can do this, or just finally bite and buy the Garrett AT Pro somewhere.

Any thoughts? Maybe the Fisher isn't that great a deal and I looked at the wrong sites. Or maybe the ATP is that much better?

Thanks friends: :)

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

That is a great price for the F70! However, they just recently stopped making them and Technetics (same as Fisher) has come out with the Patriot which is the same thing as the F70 for that same price of $499. The ATPro would be good if you're planning to detect in water. I swing a F70 and I love the machine, so I highly recommend it every time. Perhaps I'm being partial?

I think with 11inch coil you may go deeper than an ATpro.
The audio is really descriptive on the At Pro but the fisher recovers very fast from iron. You will either love or hate the fisher I think.It takes time to learn but it is way more adjustable.

The Patriot is actually $449 and with an easily acquired discount code $399.
No sales tax and free shipping.

I also run with the F70, $499 was a great price but the Patriot is an exact clone so even better.
I hunt with friends that use the Pros and we all do well, if you plan on taking into the water the choice is obvious.
If not, from my point of view my life and this hobby became 100X's better when the F70 entered it.

The Patriot is actually $449 and with an easily acquired discount code $399.
No sales tax and free shipping.

I also run with the F70, $499 was a great price but the Patriot is an exact clone so even better.
I hunt with friends that use the Pros and we all do well, if you plan on taking into the water the choice is obvious.
If not, from my point of view my life and this hobby became 100X's better when the F70 entered it.

+1

Back
Top Bottom