Silver #29 & Nice Watch Fob

jwp1964

Forum Supporter
Went to the hunted out lot where I got the Ugly Twins after Gonebeeping and I caught some trout fly fishing before the thunderstorms hit.

Picked up silver #29 for the year, 1964D in amazing condition.

Find of the day was the cool old watch fob! Front says "Ridgely Protective Association, Worcester, Mass, Pays sick and accident benefits to IOOF only".

Back says "If injured or unconscious this number will identify me, 208150, Telegraphed to the RPA".

How cool is that?! IOOF is International Order of Odd Fellows, an old fraternal organization.

fb155c50eaf6cae5d0b40530941a691c.jpg

24ea0806ee62768f6543c8e8faa719b5.jpg

52f2f23ddea39100c61771c21f4fe4b5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Independent Order of Odd Fellowes. FTFY :-)

Oldest coin- 1958 Wheatie

Haha. Thanks. Do you hang out with MatMit? [emoji23] He's the resident grammar [emoji61] lol

Nope. Don't know him. I got referred to an IOOF park property about a month ago by the owners if an inn I stayed at north of me. Got me interested because it supposedly used to be an old homestead and now it is a private-owned park, about 80ac. Hopefully I can obtain permission from the park manager. It is a couple hours north of me though. Not your last minute escape to nature.

Nope. Don't know him. I got referred to an IOOF park property about a month ago by the owners if an inn I stayed at north of me. Got me interested because it supposedly used to be an old homestead and now it is a private-owned park, about 80ac. Hopefully I can obtain permission from the park manager. It is a couple hours north of me though. Not your last minute escape to nature.

Hope ya get that permission. I hunted a private park in Kansas and it was an amazing place. Few hundred acres. Was an amusement park and then BSA and GSA camp before being a park.

Hope ya get that permission. I hunted a private park in Kansas and it was an amazing place. Few hundred acres. Was an amusement park and then BSA and GSA camp before being a park.

Thanks. I hope so too.

Nice finds. we had an IOOF chapter in the small town where I grew up. Mostly older people ( so it seemed at the time). Not sure what they did. but later my Dad bought the building and turned it into a music hall. It had two old Pianos in it. I still have one of them and had it tuned up professionally a few years ago.

Nice finds. we had an IOOF chapter in the small town where I grew up. Mostly older people ( so it seemed at the time). Not sure what they did. but later my Dad bought the building and turned it into a music hall. It had two old Pianos in it. I still have one of them and had it tuned up professionally a few years ago.

Thanks Semtav.

Back
Top Bottom