Forgetful Me

SkiWhiz

Elite Member
The other day I decided to try out my new to me Tesoro Silver Sabre uMax. So I opened my car trunk and said - detector yup here it is/ digger yup here it is/ coin pouch yup here it is/ towel yup here it is/ headphones nope not here/ where are my headphones I asked myself, oooh nooo now I remember a few weeks ago where the last school ground I hunted I sat my headphones down because it was hot & I was detecting and playing with my young son at the same time & forgot to go back and get my headphones. I haven't went back up there yet but imagine that they are long gone by now. They weren't real expensive (White's Royal Headphones) but I liked them & they were the only one's I had. I miss them, never thought that I would like to detect with headphones but after using them it is hard not having them. Steve.

Everyone is welcome to give to Steve's Headphone Fund ;):lol:.

Hekawi say..........

better to have headphones and not need.............than to need headphones and not have...........I saw a set at the flea market last W/E for 2 bucks. Guess I need to pick up some of the stuff I run across related to metal detecting.......................

Attachments

• frank.jpg
    frank.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 103
Ha, sucks Whiz. How do you like those Royal GTs btw?
I liked them really well. They had nice sound and are (oops I mean were) comfortable. The only thing that I can compare them to is a cheap set of Radio Shack heaadphones that I used to have. Maybe someday I can afford a quality set like Ratphones or Gray Ghosts, etc. Steve.

Back
Top Bottom