A few of my Flint Artifacts

Are those points and stuff just laying about in your yard!?!? Or just chips. That's a crazy amount of stuff

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t265/GTBUSA/DSC_0001_00-2.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

A few more. In the spring after a good rain, some days, I can find over 100 points a day.

Holy Moses, you have found a lot! I've got just a very few and it's hard for me to find them. What part of the universe are you in to have that many so easy to find if you don't mind me asking? Generally speaking, not a specific location I mean... :yes:

Holy Moses, you have found a lot! I've got just a very few and it's hard for me to find them. What part of the universe are you in to have that many so easy to find if you don't mind me asking? Generally speaking, not a specific location I mean... :yes:

I am from Kentucky, and I found them all about 5 miles from my home. I've been hunting them for 45 years, that's the reason that I have collected so many of them. It's not that hard to find them, after locating where the camp sites and the rock shelters are.

WOW, that is amazing! I love it when I find the chips and pieces of arrowheads. That is Great! Thank you for sharing those cool finds. I love looking for those just as much as metal detecting! Here in Massachusetts in my area they are buried beneath too much leaf debris so I don't find many. I usually find pieces in plowed fields and along ATV trails, and have found a few quarry sites where the whole area is littered with bits and pieces of flints tools.

Back
Top Bottom