2 Silver day to end the season

bsn1989

Found a few nice goodies at the last hunt of the year with a couple of houses right next to each other in a local town.

Nabbed the 1907 IHP from the front yard of the first house.(Gave that the homeowner as she got me permission to the second house)

A slicked out 1919 D Mercury Dime and beauty of a 1905 Barber Dime(only rang a 17-18 on the Nox, must have been on edge) came out of the front yard of the second house.

Most of the Wheats came out of the curbstrip and included the Canadians just for fun.

Sending out the Nox to get the headphone jack repaired/replaced and need to get the headphones themselves repaired because they no longer charge so thats the end of my season. (Winter in Wisconsin doesn't bode well for digging holes)

Happy Hunting all!

Attachments

• 257991618_10224438986914322_7738550339153825041_n.jpg
    257991618_10224438986914322_7738550339153825041_n.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 190
Congrats on the nice coins! That barber looks to be in good shape. Mintmark? I keep going until I cant dig into the frozen tundra.

Congrats! Great way to end the season.

The ground is starting to freeze here in the southern part of the state too. Monday I was doing a cornfield where an old school house used to be - found an old wheat penny but had to break it out of a frozen clod. Not fun. Still might get out again as it's supposed to be near 50 here later this week.

It's always good when the last time out for the season turns out to be successful. You did quite well there! I was out yesterday and found that I could only dig through in places where the grass was fairly thick. The short grass and bare ground areas are frozen solid. I did dig one Merc, but I'm not ready to call it quits yet.
Enjoy your fully functional equipment next year!

Congratulations on a successful end of the year hunt. Love the IHP...and that is a nice Barber.

Nice finds đź‘Ť I just sent my ATPro in yesterday for repairs like you said winter is tough on equipment. Good luck when you get your machine back and back to hunting.

Nice way to close out the season, a great hunt for sure. Congrats on the Barber, Merc, Ihp and wheats.
Sorry to hear you need to send your 600 in for repairs. Minelab is usually pretty good about turn around time. Good luck, Mark

Back
Top Bottom