Wax on, wax off,the election and dirt gold

Wom 27

Elite Member
About three blocks from my home, I went to vote. The line was out the door and down the block. Soooo, I went a few blocks further to a huge local park where there was a large car show this weekend past. Seeing all those guys giving their cars last minute wax jobs , I've been wanting to look for recent drops. Found this ! The stones aren't real but the gold is this is the fourth ring in about two weeks in an area about 50 by 20. Down about 3 inches and rang up at 51 solid image.jpg

About three blocks from my home, I went to vote. The line was out the door and down the block. Soooo, I went a few blocks further to a huge local park where there was a large car show this weekend past. Seeing all those guys giving their cars last minute wax jobs , I've been wanting to look for recent drops. Found this ! The stones aren't real but the gold is this is the fourth ring in about two weeks in an area about 50 by 20. Down about 3 inches and rang up at 51 solidView attachment 367736

You're from Media, PA? I did my student teaching at Sun Valley High School there many years ago. Congrats on the ring!

WOW, you are very lucky. That could have been a PULL TAB. Very nice ring. You can tell your friends the stone is real. They would not if it ts real or not.... KEN

I know, right? Half dozen nickles and about 40 pull tabs from that small area. It's just so hard to explain what goes thru your head when you realize you have dirt gold.

Back
Top Bottom