1877 Indian Head Penny

boxing63

Elite Member
:shock: Well hooked up yesterday with Ben and John to dirt dig :mder: Well a couple days ago, I was talking to a friend of mine about a Indian head penny and he said that if I find a 1877 it's worth some good money. :money: Well that day was yesterday to my surprise, I dig this signal and it was a Indian head penny I cleaned it up a little looked at the date at first it look like 1879 my eyes are getting bad.:lookclose: I take it over to my buddy John we clean it a little more he takes out his loop and bang:wow2: 1877:jawdrop: John Ben and I could not believe it 1877 Indian head Penny What are the odds of that happening just talking about it... im going to call my friend and start talking about gold coins and see if I find some:laughing: WOW

Attachments

• dirt.jpg
    dirt.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 1,154
  • 77.jpg
    77.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 1,136
  • l.jpg
    l.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 1,062
  • fgd.jpg
    fgd.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 1,177
  • hole.jpg
    hole.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 1,168
Wow

:dingding::whoohoo:Angel you hit the Jackpot Buddy! You Are THE BEST. I still can't believe it..but it's true. Awesome. 1877..:gettinmoney:

:dingding::whoohoo:Angel you hit the Jackpot Buddy! You Are THE BEST. I still can't believe it..but it's true. Awesome. 1877..:gettinmoney:
John im still looking at the Indian head penny...Tony offer me a $100 dollars I said no way Jose...

Good god man...sweet dig. Just looking at it covered in green, I can still tell it's a strong coin. Even in dug condition, I bet that's still a $200 coin

Congrats , moments we all hope for , you will be dreaming all night about Indians !
HH

Thank you everyone for the comments on the Indian I still can't believe it:shock:

Same way I felt when I found my 1877 last February Angel, shocked...Bueller was with me and had to check the date and confirm what I was seeing because I didn't believe it. Welcome to the club!

Total mintage was 852,500. Any US coin w less than a million made is going to be a great find. Welcome to the sub 1 million club!! I still need one of the IhP .. My find was a 1897 O half dollar!

Back
Top Bottom