• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

XP Deus! What a chatterbox! Help needed!

Until you're comfortable with all the tones of the Deus run in either Basic 1 or Deus Fast. Much more stable.

Kansas doesn't have a long history so i doubt I'll miss any large cents here.

Oh you'd be surprised. Not sure where in Kansas you live, but here in southwest Kansas (Dodge City) there is plenty of oldies to be found. Including large cents. My best is a 1855 (upright 55's). My oldest coin is a AD 134 Roman coin. I have also found a Spanish reale, no date, and several half dimes and dimes from the 1830's & 1840's. Just found a nice 1835 capped bust half dime last year.

Until you're comfortable with all the tones of the Deus run in either Basic 1 or Deus Fast. Much more stable.

Oh you'd be surprised. Not sure where in Kansas you live, but here in southwest Kansas (Dodge City) there is plenty of oldies to be found. Including large cents. My best is a 1855 (upright 55's). My oldest coin is a AD 134 Roman coin. I have also found a Spanish reale, no date, and several half dimes and dimes from the 1830's & 1840's. Just found a nice 1835 capped bust half dime last year.

I've heard the stories!! I graduated from Rolla, Ks in 1977. Just south of where the Santa Fe Trail is along the Cimmaron River!

Back
Top Bottom