Four Silver Sunday

Leave-No-Coins-Behind

Forum Supporter
Today, I went to a school that I had been to a few times before. In the past I had cleaned out the top layer of dirt and today I focused on the deeper stuff.

After the recent snow storm, the ground was muddy ripe for the pickings.

I found one Washington quarter '42 with a honey hole in it and three Rosies.
Plus a dollar coin and a couple of dateless wheaties mixed in with the coins.

Thanks for reading my post!

Attachments

• Coins 4 Silvers 11182018 002.jpg
    Coins 4 Silvers 11182018 002.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 270
  • Coins 4 Silvers 11182018 003.jpg
    Coins 4 Silvers 11182018 003.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 236
  • Coins 4 Silvers 11182018 004.jpg
    Coins 4 Silvers 11182018 004.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 255
  • Coins 4 Silvers 11182018 005.jpg
    Coins 4 Silvers 11182018 005.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 231
Haven’t had a 4 silver day in awhile. Congratulations my friend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s alot of holes in that picture,I’ll bet your legs are like rubber with all the squats.lol..Congrats on the silver and all the rest,Your definitely dedicated

That be a awful lot of digging JAK for a dirt church outing. must have been a very enriching sermon. Congrats on the Rosie's, the Washington and all the other holey indentures taken from the ground. Trapper

Very impressive haul ! And Congradulations on the silver saves .
The placement of the hole on that Washington is boggling to me🤔
You gotta be worn out .
Thanks for sharing with us .
, Dew

Thank you!

Nice job on the silvers!

Thanks WyoTom! It was my lucky day today!

Wow that school must have not been hunted much!! Congrats on all of the silvers

Thanks coin whisperer! Ironically, a several months ago I had seen a guy with what appeared to be a 3030 hunting that general area. I probably was in that area he was at too. I was surprised with all the goodies that were found.

Haven’t had a 4 silver day in awhile. Congratulations my friend

Thanks Truth1253! Add me to that same old list too.

Awesome hunting! Congrats on the quad silver day and the rest!

Thanks cellrdwellr! And that quarter was just like outside the baseball diamond/homeplate area...and I recon that immediate area has probably been hit a hundred of times before me.

That’s alot of holes in that picture,I’ll bet your legs are like rubber with all the squats.lol..Congrats on the silver and all the rest,Your definitely dedicated

Thanks woodbutcher! Actually, I feel pretty good. I do squat and I find it much faster than anything else. What saved me, the ground was very moist and easy to dig and not much trash either.

That be a awful lot of digging JAK for a dirt church outing. must have been a very enriching sermon. Congrats on the Rosie's, the Washington and all the other holey indentures taken from the ground. Trapper

Thanks Trapper! Some days my coil just goes over the right areas. But the quarter was the big surprise. And I was surprised with the amount of clad I was yanking out of there too.

Very impressive haul ! And Congradulations on the silver saves .
The placement of the hole on that Washington is boggling to me🤔
You gotta be worn out .
Thanks for sharing with us .
, Dew

Thanks Dewsweeper894! Honestly, since I been using the NOX, my finds have tripled this year. I put in a five hour day...near the end, I just passed on what I felt were pennies. I think the hole was for a necklace.

Congrats on the holed GW, trio of Rosies, clad haul and the rest...excellent hunt!

Thanks Captain Silver! Clad, silver, I enjoy it all. But, I think I am due for some gold now.

Thank you!

Wow! Nice hunting JAK! Congrats on the Silvers!

Thanks Ron 71! As of late, i been finding silver and clad to go with it.

Congrats on the silvers!!! Great hunt!!!

Thanks Lil Worm6! This wet weather has been making the ground perfect for finding those deeper coins.

I've never seen a holed GW. Congrats on the finds.

Thanks Jamflicker! At this point, hole or no hole, I was glad just to find that quarter. I think it was made into a necklace.

Back
Top Bottom