Hello from Italy!

bodhi3

Hi!
I'm Leonardo "Bodhi3" and I'm from Italy.
I'm a MD enthusiast hobbyist and also Director of the Italian Advanced Metal Detecting Technical Team, a bunch of guys interested in MD studying and into publishing articles in our blog.

We just started to publish some selected articles in English too... so I'd love to invite all you guys to jump in:

See post in Member Links for web site (Edited by Moderator)

Have a nice day!

Leonardo/Bodhi3

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome aboard and thanks for the invite! Man, you are in MD'ing heaven over there.

All the best from Michigan.

Welcome to the site.... BUt what was Editied by the mods??? I cant see it.

They just moved the link for his site over to the "Member Links" board.

Welcome from PA, I will be sure to check out your site bodhi3.

Welcome !!! I spent two years at a USAF base in Aviano,,,,, absolutely love Italia

welcome aboard!!! grouser i was stationed out of Aviano for a bit as well. Probably crossed paths.

Welcome aboard and thanks for the invite! Man, you are in MD'ing heaven over there.

All the best from Michigan.

Thanks to everyone for your warm welcome!

Well, actually my country has surely the greatest archeological heritage of the world but we have severe laws regulating findings.

First, every historic or archeological research is forbidden to common people without a special permission from our minister. Casual findings of archeologic or historic interest objects (ancient coins too) must be immediately reported to authorities and items must be given to them.

But think about this... A lot of italian detectorist, when finding a 1800 coin, very often they throw it away... :D

Ciao!
Leonardo/Bodhi3

Welcome to the forum!

My family is visiting our Ancestral Village of Sciaccia, Sicily in April. We will be there for Easter. This is my first visit to Italy and we're all very excited. Sounds like I should leave the MD at home.

Back
Top Bottom