Orange County New York

imawesome6868

Hello, New to this site. Just looking for some people who would be interested in detecting with me. I travel as far as 2 hours from orange county new york area to detect. Send me a message if you are interested and I look forward to hearing from you.

hello

my girlfriends parents live in orange county we go and visit about once a month im new to detecting and would love to make new friends in the hobby

hello, new to this site. Just looking for some people who would be interested in detecting with me. I travel as far as 2 hours from orange county new york area to detect. Send me a message if you are interested and i look forward to hearing from you.

ok live in dutchess county poughkepsie ny got a cuople good place's

Orange/Dutchess NY County Areas....

Hello fellow hunters....

I am located in Orange County NY area, and would like to hunt some good/new spots my county as well as Dutchess county area....

Any good spots to hunt in those particular areas?

Please let me know..I have hunted out(Pretty much) the same old parks where I am from...Looking for some new hunting spots and some good friendly people to hunt with as well!

Thanks!
Jim

hey walt12534 going out with another forum member this week end at a cellar hole in hyde park pm if interested

Hey Stinger, would love to get together with you guys again, but I whacked my thumb with a table saw and am out of action for a bit. Didn't lose it but it's taking a long time to heal and I can't get it dirty, or use my left hand much. I'm losing most of the summer. Good luck, hope you hit some great stuff!!

Back
Top Bottom