• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Need E-Mail Recommendations

Mike1961

Elite Member
For darn near 15 years I've been using Myway.com, a web based e-mail. At first, it was just as a secondary e-mail to use instead of my internet provider mail. Yet, as I changed providers somewhat often, whenever I could get a better deal, Myway become my primary e-mail. It was free, I could easily access my e-mail anywhere I had internet access and it worked well. That's all coming to an end now as Myway will be shutting down in October.

I was wondering if anyone could recommend another web based e-mail, other than Gmail or Yahoo.

Thanks for any suggestions you can make.

gmail.com .. yahoo.com .. att.net ... etc ...

As I mentioned I'd like something other than Gmail or Yahoo. Myway, being a smaller lesser know web based service never seemed to get slammed with as much spam as other services. That, and I'm generally careful about where and how I use my e-mail.

Thanks anyway though.

As I mentioned I'd like something other than Gmail or Yahoo. Myway, being a smaller lesser know web based service never seemed to get slammed with as much spam as other services. That, and I'm generally careful about where and how I use my e-mail.

Thanks anyway though.

With Gmail you get a separate spam folder that automatically clears itself out every month so you don't end up with random spam in your inbox. Or you can click delete all and deleat all your spam anytime you want.

Yahoo! scans your email, and so does MS Outlook and Gmail--they are basically spying on their users. I quit Yahoo! when I found out they were doing it, and should cancel my Outlook and change to the ISP email, but I hate my ISP, those b-tards keep trying to run up my bill! :cuss: I suggest that you get your own server and make your own email system--it seems to be the only answer, unless your initials are HRC... :giggle: :lol: :laughing:

I have used mail.com all these years

This has worked for me many, many years

Yahoo! scans your email, and so does MS Outlook and Gmail--they are basically spying on their users. I quit Yahoo! when I found out they were doing it, and should cancel my Outlook and change to the ISP email, but I hate my ISP, those b-tards keep trying to run up my bill! :cuss: I suggest that you get your own server and make your own email system--it seems to be the only answer, unless your initials are HRC... :giggle: :lol: :laughing:

Yep

Thanks everyone. I'm still looking so if anyone has any other suggestions please let me hear them.

Hotmail

I had Hotmail for a while but they messed up my account so I couldn't get into it. In order to fix it I had to use my Hotmail account.

I ran into a issue like that when i tried to use my account over in the Philippines ,i went to a cyber cafe there where you pay to use their computers to get on line. Hotmail wanted saw i was using my account from another country and wanted to varify my information by either e-mail or my phone. My phone was here in the states and i couldn't get on hotmail to varify it was me.:laughing:

Back
Top Bottom