Albatross anyone?

Swinglow

Elite Member
Forum Supporter
Scored a tiny 10k band with 3 small stones while hunting with Ben yesterday. After not getting out much and no gold since the end of March, I'll take it. Just glad to get the Gold slump albatross off my neck. Just to make sure the detecting God's weren't playing a cruel joke on me, I acid tested it too and made sure it held.

Craig, you may remove my title of Mr. Gold Slumpy. (for now)
fe50a28ce20b2165223ee0f05d688150.jpg
8434a1fbb443eb456345261a1fe5ae21.jpg
8360785acd56c827979a59a24df7fad8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

:dingding: Congrats on losing Mr. Gold Slumpy! Craig may be too busy so I'll fill in and remove it for him! :lol:

Whoop-oop! After reading a lot of posts, it seems those with an action figure to hold their finds, end up with even more finds! :lol:

Whoop-oop! After reading a lot of posts, it seems those with an action figure to hold their finds, end up with even more finds! :lol:

Right? Thats the whole secret trick I am thinking too! Maybe I'll start wearing a Batman Halloween costume even? Leotards! :laughing: Good find there Swingy! They come in 3's...!

I am not sure if it is an albatross or a danged buzzard that keeps climbing on my back.

Six months (Feb to July) with no gold and then it started over again.

An Albatross is better than a Skunk.
And, that's a nice looking ring for a slump break out. My guess/prediction is you can only move up on the next yellow find.
GL on future hunts.
DL

That's a Nice Save! Any gold in the scoop would make my day.

Drying Up Swing

Time to take some vacation's down South, I haven't seen many post's from Craig lately , i know he has been busy, but the LS can't be as busy as the snow plowing up their , i here silver is supposed to go up, ? when?, as you might want to do some dirt diving with the Captain, congrats on the gold , if i find any this year it will be late season for me, when i can finally hunt , happy hunting, hope thing's get better, Earl

Back
Top Bottom