Anyone ever used or considered this for a pouch?

MDLocal

I would think that should work just fine.

Mine is similar but not exact. It's a fanny pack with dual bottle holders that I actually use for trash and the middle pockets for batteries, finds, etc. Even with the 2 holders I can fill up the trash portions pretty fast, on a long hunt I might empty them at least once before I'm done.
https://www.amazon.com/Outdoor-Prod...&keywords=fanny+pack+with+water+bottle+holder

I like to hunt with as little discomfort as possible. A carpenters nail bag with the two pouches and string ties is the best thing for me. A couple bucks a piece.

I like to hunt with as little discomfort as possible. A carpenters nail bag with the two pouches and string ties is the best thing for me. A couple bucks a piece.

I agree fully this looks a little bulky but I'm hoping it sits nicely against the side with little discomfort.

I use this one. It's the perfect size, although a bit heavy. It holds my gloves, digger, PP and trash in one pocket. My finds go in the smaller pocket. It also comes with the belt. https://www.walmart.com/ip/MagnoGrip-8-Pocket-Tool-Pouch-Blue/26853975

I was looking for something similar to that when I happened upon this one. It arrived Friday (right after I got home from my hunt :roll:) so I haven't used it yet but the belt was removable and I can just put it on my regular belt with my other tools. I'm hoping it does the trick without being too bulky.

I like the idea of the shotshell pouch. I just found the one I have at Wal-Mart when I was getting started. I'd like to add a digger and pin pointer holder to the inside of the larger pouch. They tend to flop around a little now. Now you gotta fill it up. Good luck out there!

Sent from my ASUS_Z01BDC using Tapatalk

I use a Klein bolt bag. Z--5G_fo5oy.jpg

OP, have you walked through your local Home Depot, Lowes, Menards? I'd look there first, you might find something you like better you can take home with you.

I use a canvas carpenters bag on a 2" nylon belt. It's got 4 pockets, much like the WalMart one posted above, but mine's a bit longer (top to bottom).

Here's the one I mentioned I used.

picture.php

I happen to run across this somewhere years back, and I use it for places like Parks, or others I don't plan to detect long, or far from the truck. It just snaps over my regular belt, and I'm not walking around the park with 20 pounds of gear hanging off my regular set-up.

I also hang a quart-size zip-lock Baggie off the clip for poptops, screw lids, broken glass, etc. and show that to whoever asks if I'm finding anything.

picture.php

Back
Top Bottom