ENDED 2nd Annual Pull-Tab Contest (Ends 12/15/15)

It's 90 degree's with 80% humidity otherwise I would be out there searching:yes:

I hear ya Mottz. Its been almost the same up here. Its sweaty gross work, but I need to hit the ball fields/baseball stadium again. The parking lots were stuffed this weekend, which means the garbage cans will be, as well.

I hear ya Mottz. Its been almost the same up here. Its sweaty gross work, but I need to hit the ball fields/baseball stadium again. The parking lots were stuffed this weekend, which means the garbage cans will be, as well.

I imagine you guys are taking the cans into the recycler for $$$. What's the going rate now???

Cans not worth taking in right now

I imagine you guys are taking the cans into the recycler for $$$. What's the going rate now???

Last ones i took in got 40 cents a pound at the recycle center the lowest i rember it being in years. Just keepping them under the deck till the price goes back up.

We have 2 iron yards here that take them. 1 is paying .25 and the other is .30 a pound. Someday it may go back up.

So, is anyone still sending tabs in? Kind of quiet on here:yes: I am just over 3/4 of a gallon bucket and when that gets full then I'll be sending another package. Give me a month or so but the problem is deer season is right around the corner so detecting starts falling behind.

So, is anyone still sending tabs in? Kind of quiet on here:yes: I am just over 3/4 of a gallon bucket and when that gets full then I'll be sending another package. Give me a month or so but the problem is deer season is right around the corner so detecting starts falling behind.

I got 2 envelopes from Iowa and a couple from Florida???? recently.

At minimum, I will be having some type of giveaway after Christmas. I appreciate all the kind words from my medical woes.

I got 2 envelopes from Iowa and a couple from Florida???? recently.

At minimum, I will be having some type of giveaway after Christmas. I appreciate all the kind words from my medical woes.

I sent you some ,I'm in Florida

Yup still out here collecting tabs. Will be sending out a liter jug soon. I have been holding them at my house to help Rob out till he gets feeling better.

It was 90 degrees and very humid up here, today. I managed to pick up about 12 cans while coming home from two unwanted runs to the hardware store. No AC in the truck makes it kinda brutal to be out picking for any length of time. It was actually more comfortable hunting during the winter, when I could dress for the cold. My gallon ziplock will probably be full after my next tumbler run.

Just sent a quart size zipper bag, should be about a pound worth, should be there around Tuesday.

Been a slow year for pull tabs, think my regular hunting places are pretty well cleaned out. Will travel to some fresh places, when it cools down a little. I don't hunt much during the summer months, just too hot and sweaty, get more than enough of that at work, walking the dog, need some recovery time. Hope to have another bag full by December.

Just sent a quart size zipper bag, should be about a pound worth, should be there around Tuesday.

Been a slow year for pull tabs, think my regular hunting places are pretty well cleaned out. Will travel to some fresh places, when it cools down a little. I don't hunt much during the summer months, just too hot and sweaty, get more than enough of that at work, walking the dog, need some recovery time. Hope to have another bag full by December.

THANKS...came today! NICE BIG BOX!

It was beautiful out today. Upper 60s and sunny. I had to get out and do some alley creeping. I managed to find about an ounce of tabs.

Back
Top Bottom