Very Cool Story (with pics) about a floor safe found during demolition....

gordonquixote

Elite Member
This couple was tearing out their kitchen floor and found an old safe. The contents were pretty awesome (complete with possible map to something else that isn't revealed). The cash look to be red stamped (silver certificates)?

http://imgur.com/gallery/ldW7B

Wow really cool story, I wish I could have some luck like that. I bet they already open the bottle and spent the cash. That's the way people are these days, clueless...

That's pretty cool. There were six previous family's living in the house. So I'm guessing its a relatively old home. But it would seem maybe the third family or so may have put that safe there. Also there must be another safe somewhere cause the bingo card just doesn't seem normal. Only three numbers are circled just like a combination. Cool read thanks for posting!

I have a couple of the Red Note 2 dollar bills. They average about $60.00 dollars each. And as you can see the other bills are old as well. They should not just take them at face value and find a collector to find the real value of their find. I'm positive it is a lot more than their previously estimated $51.000 (sure it will double) I like bourbon too! :yes:
Looking for that 3 prong tree now! How much are tickets to Mesa?

I want to know who finds something like this then broadcast it to the world unless you are trying to find the owner?

If found in MY house, nothing personal to you all, but there is MAYBE only one other person in this forum who would have heard about it & he knows who he is!

I love the BINGO card, it's exactly what I would have shouted when the combination opened the safe!

After thinking more about this it just seems really fishy and written in a hokey way. Who is dumb enough to find this and broadcast it to the world???

I want to know who finds something like this then broadcast it to the world unless you are trying to find the owner?

If found in MY house, nothing personal to you all, but there is MAYBE only one other person in this forum who would have heard about it & he knows who he is!

I love the BINGO card, it's exactly what I would have shouted when the combination opened the safe!

After thinking more about this it just seems really fishy and written in a hokey way. Who is dumb enough to find this and broadcast it to the world???

Soon they'll get a letter from the IRS too now.... Crazy.

Agreed on all of thee above!

Back
Top Bottom