Phoney Baloney!

Mud-puppy

Forum Supporter
As you are all well aware, I have been in the process of selling my house, which has been a major pantload and limited my detecting time this season most severely!:laughing: Had another worthless Open House last night...Even after dropping the price 35k, NO ACTION!

One old guy showed up on a bicycle on account of he needed to use the bathroom and wanted a free cookie!! Which was about the most activity we got in a month! The damn guy went through a half a roll of toilet paper even!

Anyway, early this am I said "Da hellwiddit" and went for a soak to make me feel better...Of course, as my luck would have it I got a pair of junkers and nearly enough clad to buy a brace of Beers! Well, I dont know what to say? historically, I always do real good on the Gold from Sept on...Maybe I'll jack up the home price100k just to keep out the timewasters, tirekickers and trickNtreaters? Open up some hunting time for me?

Boy this has been one awful year for poor old Mud!..I'm about ready to jingle key this SOB! Just jump in Rosie and drive off into the Sunset Southbound! Time and Gold Wait for Nobody! And to top it all off, Winter is Coming!:laughing:...That means about a few tons of leaves to rake, gutters to clean, shortly followed by fathoms of snow to be shoveled...

Attachments

• aug 16-17.jpg
    aug 16-17.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 374
  • Aug 16-17-1.jpg
    Aug 16-17-1.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 386
  • aug 16-17-2.jpg
    aug 16-17-2.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 382
  • feb snow.jpg
    feb snow.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 375
Last edited:
There is nothing like going detecting to clear the head. Plus you found some nice clad to add to ytd total or to the reduce house price. Best of luck with your house...or better yet, to the next piece of gold!

Hopefully gold soon.. have you tried garage sale or some other way to attract potential buyers ?

Yeah Steve...tragically, thats what I'm doing today in fact...setting up for a big Beanie Baby Sale this weekend! Oh Lord...theres goes my totlot milk route right down the crapper!:laughing: I'll make some money on the beach towels though, and the hotwheel cars are always a good seller at .25c per...so theres that...

Good luck getting out and clearing the mind of all the BS - gold or no gold! So where are you moving to once the house sells? I don't fear winter down here as much as what's coming for me this Monday! :lol:

Attachments

• winter-s-coming.jpg
    winter-s-coming.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 326
Yeah Steve...tragically, thats what I'm doing today in fact...setting up for a big Beanie Baby Sale this weekend! Oh Lord...theres goes my totlot milk route right down the crapper!:laughing: I'll make some money on the beach towels though, and the hotwheel cars are always a good seller at .25c per...so theres that...

Sorry... I owe ya a roll of TP but the cookie was deelish! :laughing:

Sorry... I owe ya a roll of TP but the cookie was deelish! :laughing:

Yeah? Glad you liked the Homemade cookie, I hope you tossed it all over your shirt on your ride home....And, you coulda at least flushed there buddy....and did you really have to blow your nose on the decorative towel? C'mon! Not Cool!
And BTW, what was that mess you left on my innocent toothbrush? Please tell me that was simply standard rear derailleur grease? :laughing:

Last edited:
Good luck getting out and clearing the mind of all the BS - gold or no gold! So where are you moving to once the house sells? I don't fear winter down here as much as what's coming for me this Monday! :lol:

I'm getting a Minelab and moving to Miami I think..Good Luck with the Wildlings there Felix!.

Hopefully your luck improves...

Start a treasure legend about your property...

<°)))>{

Jeff found another gold yesterday and I got a tungsten that has pink camo on it

Puppy Man. I just moved myself. I purchased a house from a couple that transferred out of town. Three months later they moved back and wanted there house back. I sold it after three months and smiled all the way to the bank. Sell that place and move south where all you need is a detector, sand scoop, shorts, flip flops and a cold one. Listening to your story has brought me to tears.:snowtruck::lol:

Aw, trying to sell a house stinks, I hope you get a good bite and hook 'em real good! I pity you with the snow to shovel, that looks hideous. The best thing about living down this far south is the complete and utter lack of snow needing shoveled all winter long. If we're "unlucky" we get one good snowstorm a season and that's more than enough for me after decades of Colorado winters. Did I say I hate snow? When we decided to move BB said where, I pointed south and here we are. I'd have gone farther but BB wanted to stay on the north side of the Red River where his contractors licenses are worth something.

Aw, trying to sell a house stinks, I hope you get a good bite and hook 'em real good! I pity you with the snow to shovel, that looks hideous. The best thing about living down this far south is the complete and utter lack of snow needing shoveled all winter long. If we're "unlucky" we get one good snowstorm a season and that's more than enough for me after decades of Colorado winters. Did I say I hate snow? When we decided to move BB said where, I pointed south and here we are. I'd have gone farther but BB wanted to stay on the north side of the Red River where his contractors licenses are worth something.

We don't have or extremely rare and or tiny..

Chiggers
Fire Ants
Poisonous snakes
Tornadoes
Earthquakes
Sharks
Gators
Jellyfish
Stingrays
Asian knuckleheads harassing us

Also even the amateurs stay off the roads when it's really nice out...

<°)))>{

I don't know how the market is there but in MA houses are not lasting long at all. I'm a retire Agent and my wife is still working as an Agent. Inventory is still low so we are seeing bidding wars.

We don't have or extremely rare and or tiny..

Chiggers
Fire Ants
Poisonous snakes
Tornadoes
Earthquakes
Sharks
Gators
Jellyfish
Stingrays
Asian knuckleheads harassing us

Also even the amateurs stay off the roads when it's really nice out...

<°)))>{

Chiggers They don't eat much!
Fire Ants Their bites only burn like an hour or so, no big deal :lol:
Poisonous snakes Haven't seen a poisonous one here yet, just some little rat snakes... :yes:
Tornadoes ... Well, yeah, you got me there. :roll:
Earthquakes .. Just little ones though... :p
Sharks... not here!
Gators ... Mostly not here, just the wild one every once in a while but they're little ones ;)
Jellyfish ... not here!
Stingrays ... not here!
Asian knuckleheads harassing us ... not here!

Back
Top Bottom