i was DROOLING!

007tallguy

Elite Member
well, i stopped at a little country store this evening for a quick snack and one customer who was already there was wearing a gold logging chain around his neck the likes of which i've never seen before in person!
i wish i could have gotten a photo of that thing, but i didn't want to press my luck with this stranger, but holy smokes...... what a chain and pendant!

man oh man... being 2 feet away from what had to be a half pound or more of gold had my heart skipping more beats than usual, lol.
i don't know what karat it was, but the cross itself must have weighed a good 3 ounces and the chain was sunk into the back of his neck right down to the vertebrae!
the chain was the same style as in this google pic and the cross was similar to the other pic but without those black parts. and 5 diamonds on it to boot! (he did say they were real diamonds!) i'm guessing they were about a Carat each. i'm no jeweler or appraiser but if i had to guess, i'd say probably in the vicinity of 40 to 50 thou! :shock:

but WOW! i can't help but wonder if he wears that thing to the beach, hehe. ;)

Attachments

• $_35.jpeg
    $_35.jpeg
    13.4 KB · Views: 256
  • S0155.3L.jpg
    S0155.3L.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 250
I know the feeling. Saw the biggest neckla e I've ever seen in my life a few weeks ago. Had a thread in the beach firum with photo. 3 to 5lb 24k necklace. He was wading in the water with it.

Back
Top Bottom