Mardi Gras Beeds Anyone? Or Would You Rather have Drinks or Gold?

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
Got out today to the raft off place. Was able to see in the water today! Made for an interesting day. Found a 5 and a 1 and 11 more sunglasses. Also found three tee shirts and a towel not pictured. Three twisted tea's a hard lemonade, and a grapefruit beer? (YECH) Nine lighters, three electronic cigs and a bit of change. The best part was the silver ring and the two 14K rings. Found the top to the Yeti cup today also. Anyway, pictured is all the trash and most the goodies. For those that never saw, This is where I was today:

Total gold is 12.07 grams. A good day to play.

Last edited:
Great day Congrats

Real nice Scuba, did you pull the sd card out of that phone, put it in your's and look at the picks howboutit, i found one submerged in the ocean over a month, i was able to view the sd card ,Earl PS with finding those beads , i am sure the pictures on that phone are interesting :lol:

:dingding: Awesome assortment of goodies!!! And gold to boot!!! :wow: Looks like you may have some nice winners with the sunglasses too.

Real nice Scuba, did you pull the sd card out of that phone, put it in your's and look at the picks howboutit, i found one submerged in the ocean over a month, i was able to view the sd card ,Earl PS with finding those beads , i am sure the pictures on that phone are interesting :lol:

New Samsung. No way to get it apart. Never saw one like this if it wasn't an Apple.

I did find two Apple phones in a waterproof bag that was OPEN! One still worked cause it was in a case, the other one dead. The one that worked had a pass code and it was in a case with his drivers license and student ID card in it. When the St Clair County Sheriff boat came by I flagged him down and let him have it. I am sure he will get his phones back.

:dingding: Awesome assortment of goodies!!! And gold to boot!!! :wow: Looks like you may have some nice winners with the sunglasses too.

Strange, I seem to be the only one finding it. There were 5 detectorists out there Monday. I got the gold Friday, Saturday, and yesterday. Kevin got one Friday. However the other three struck out.

Maybe because they had Excal's?

New Samsung. No way to get it apart. Never saw one like this if it wasn't an Apple.

I just replaced my Samsung Galaxy Active S5 which was SUPPOSED to have limited waterproof capabilities after going in the water briefly with it in a hunt on Sunday. :blink: This was was the 2nd time I had done this to this phone. It had survived the 1st time a couple of years back. This time it got ruined and I replaced it with a used Samsung Galaxy Active S7. This one is much better sealed. In order to open it you need to use a heat gun according to the video on YouTube that I saw. I don't take phones into the water and those have been forgetful accidents. :roll:

Scuba

on the back, flip, take the plastic cover off, on the bottom you put your nail in, peal off, you will see a sd card slot, take the card out, there is also on inside the phone, but the one on the outside inner back is a option for a card, pull it read it :roll::lol::yes: PS pull the battery too lol

Nice variety of stuff, did you have a 5 lb tote-sack to haul it all up in? :laughing: Congrats on the gold though, nice going.

What are those people doing anyhow? I have never seen people put their boats in that configuration, the people in the video look like ants swarming a couple of the boats... :ehh:

Nice variety of stuff, did you have a 5 lb tote-sack to haul it all up in? :laughing: Congrats on the gold though, nice going.

What are those people doing anyhow? I have never seen people put their boats in that configuration, the people in the video look like ants swarming a couple of the boats... :ehh:

It is called a raft off. They put the boats like that to have a river of water they call a gauntlet where people walk, drink and play in. Tons of alcohol and other fun stuff I have been told. Not fun for me. I just help clean up.

Back
Top Bottom