April fools jokes

CTCurt

Super Mod
Forum Supporter
When my wife and I first married. Early on Sunday morning, (before wife awake) went to the store to buy newspaper, also bought lottery tickets with the winning numbers from Sat. nite. When I got home, put paper and tix. on dining room table. Wifey wakes, I jump in the shower, tell her to check my tix from last night. I knew she wouldn't check the date because of how shocked and excited she was. She still tells people how close she came to killing me.....:grin:

When I was a teenager I called my parents and disguised my voice, told them I was deputy soandso from the sheriff's dept and that they had arrested me on drug related charges. They were extremely po'd and went from "let him rot" to "we'll be down there in a few minutes" back to "let him rot" and the language used couldn't be repeated here. I finally broke out laughing and came clean with the "haha April fools" but that didn't reduce the anger by much, I still got my rear whipped and grounded, they couldn't see the humor in it :?:

A couple years ago, went to my oldest son's house for dinner.. I slip in to
thier bathroom,(with a wrench) unscrewed the shower head and filled it with
a pack of cherry kool-aid.. Thought I finally got even with him for one he pulled on me, but when I called the next day, he told me his wife got it that
morning.. Ooopps....:shock:

April Fool's Joke?????

Breaking News
UFO crashlands in fields near city
Mona
Tribune News Service

Chandigarh, March 31
In a startling development an unidentified flying object said to be carrying “aliens” crash landed near Zirakpur in the early hours of Friday morning. Estimated to be the size of five cargo ships, this elliptical object that emitted an “intense white light encircled the fields before it went down with a thud. No one is believed to have been killed or injured and the area has been cordoned off by a large contingent of the Punjab police that has been rushed to the site.

Right after the crash, radio signals were severely disrupted with cellphones going off the air for several minutes. Experts from the department of space and the Atomic Energy Commission, sleuths from the Research & Analysis Wing (RAW) and crack commandos of the army’s special forces are believed to be on their way to the site.

The sighting of the UFO was confirmed by a farmer who, along with his son, saw a “very luminous” object in the sky nearly an hour after midnight. Daljit Singh, 45, and his son Maninder, 17, who have been living in Zirakpur for the past 15 years, said their first reaction was that it was a “shooting star”.

“Maninder saw it first and even tried to snap it on his mobile," says Daljit, claiming there were two distinct “lights” and, as they moved in the northwest direction, one of them got “extinguished on its own”.

A couple years ago, went to my oldest son's house for dinner.. I slip in to
thier bathroom,(with a wrench) unscrewed the shower head and filled it with
a pack of cherry kool-aid.. Thought I finally got even with him for one he pulled on me, but when I called the next day, he told me his wife got it that
morning.. Ooopps....:shock:
:hmmm:Ya got me thinking I should let the shower run first the next time I stay at a motel.

Back
Top Bottom