Don't dig plugs like this!

Man I got sick watching the bike ride there. Someone should tell that kid how to dig holes and help him out, and what the hell was he digging with, look like he stole ole satan's pitch fork. Bet the devil's mad at him, using his good pitch fork to dig with, I remember how my mom got mad when I would use her good spoons to dig with, can't imagine how the man feels. LOL

hahaha, That kids needs to learn a few things. I see why some people get turned down when they ask to go on there property. Its because of people like him!!

That must be a joke. Nice hyper bike ride:neo:, where is the metal detector:darnconfused:, nice latex gloves for surgery:crazy:, and a pitch fork trowel to dig holes with??:sarcastic:

I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry - the owner or park superintendant should be P-off. :mad::censored:

I don't think neswiper is in Denmark. LOL If you read the description the poster does say they now have a proper digging tool and a pinpointer.

OK, I'm busted... the groundskeepers down here at Forest Lawn Cemetery were pretty peed off with me. I don't think I'm welcome anymore

I know I'm not supposed to be laughing, but I laughed so much I cried! (Sorry.) That was one feverish digging frenzy! There was turf and soil flying everywhere. Why didn't he make it easier on himself and rent an excavator?! :roll:

I hope he filled his craters afterwards! :doah:

Thanks. I just feel a lot better about my skills. A pygmy pitchfork - is he joking?

The homebrew digger with broken off middle fork is really bad. That would be an embarassing video to have to claim. Comments on the vid say they now have a detectorspoon:roll: and pinpointer. Even a shovel would have been a lot neater. Every plug he dug I'm sure would look like a UFO landed on the spot a few days before.

Wow........Just wow. Looks like the digger he is using looks a lot like a huge FORK. Just awful.:no: Funny how he made an effort though:lol:

Back
Top Bottom