beephead

Elite Member
It's advertised for sale. Doesn't include instruction manual. lol

beephead

Attachments

• F22 .jpg
    F22 .jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 841
I know you are making fun at this but before I got my NEL sharpshooter I was going to try this to see if it changed the balance.

:dash3:That coil would be pretty close to the shaft with the coiled wire wrap. I bet the owner is not pleased with the performance.:mder:

I have seen law enforcement on the news and other things with the coil on backwards.

I saw a news piece with a crime scene tech looking for shell casings with a detector. The coil cable was hanging below the shaft completely unwrapped and swinging like a pendulum.

Since I work in IT, the acronym EBCAC comes to mind.. Error Between Computer and Chair. User error can be pretty hilarious

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Since I work in IT, the acronym EBCAC comes to mind.. Error Between Computer and Chair. User error can be pretty hilarious

Actually that is the indian error or Cherokee error. Interface between chair and keyboard.

Then we have the PICNIC error ...... Problem in chair, Not in computer

And of course the I D Ten T error or IDIOT

Those are the most common computer errors.

Actually that is the indian error or Cherokee error. Interface between chair and keyboard.

Then we have the PICNIC error ...... Problem in chair, Not in computer

And of course the I D Ten T error or IDIOT

Those are the most common computer errors.
Haven't heard those before but I'll be sure to steal them!

ah The NEW Fisher F44.4 Ver 6 with the fully reversible streamlined waterproof coil made with rhino skin and anti-tank scratch resistant skid marks.

are these the ones that come with the free steak knives?:cool:

I've seen that done in the past when large coils were new and heavy and users were trying to create a balanced system.

Coils have gotten lighter and ergonomics are designed into units and harnesses have been developed so you don't see that too often anymore.

Back
Top Bottom