Find that beach gold! GOLD’s RISING! 🔥

InShepherdsArms

Elite Member
Look at where Gold prices are! Insane!🔥🔥🔥🏴!☠️ Any amount of Gold found on the beach can be an amazing turn around! But right now it’s as good as it gets! Hopefully it will hit $1700 this week. Good luck to everyone that’s beach hunting. Go get the gold!

Attachments

• 8DF7D12F-A893-408D-8897-910CF6F621DC.jpg
    8DF7D12F-A893-408D-8897-910CF6F621DC.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 603
This is the time to "sell", before it drops back down ! ! ! Haha, I can't resist getting a 3-page debate on international gold price melt-market among md'rs MMMuuuhhhahahaha :laughing:

Like the jump in the Gold prices but Not the C19 virus...:shock:

I in fact contacted Midwest today to confirm...yes the are paying 95% same as ARA. Most people seem to like Midwest and the only reason they used ARA was the percentage difference

I in fact contacted Midwest today to confirm...yes the are paying 95% same as ARA. Most people seem to like Midwest and the only reason they used ARA was the percentage difference
They sure seem to be reputable. At least from what I’ve heard in the last ten years.

Obn

They claim the reason , uncertaintly , about the C19 virus is a reason gold prices are going up , :shock: trying to figure out were the price's will peak, is the time to cash some in . it's funny that the stock market is going down to because of the uncertainty of this virus could spread factor in the US , just another reason i pulled my money out of the market ;) I see a US factory is now making mask's :hmmm: PS I wish i had some Rhodium :shock::money::money::money::money::money: artical Rhodium > https://www.economist.com/finance-and-economics/2020/01/23/why-are-rhodium-prices-on-a-roll

The people who make $ is on the down turns and dips. Overseas stock will go lower but now is the time to STOCK UP. After this virus blows over , China will have to crank up demands on production. You'll wish you had.

The people who make $ is on the down turns and dips. Overseas stock will go lower but now is the time to STOCK UP. After this virus blows over , China will have to crank up demands on production. You'll wish you had.

Check out a Venezuelan stock chart or Zimbabwe. This ship only has 1 direction now.. to the moon alice.

But if big business can suggest its heading up they will get more to open those gold mines again. I just need a few days for my profit ... then you stick market guys can have it back again

This is the time to "sell", before it drops back down ! ! ! Haha, I can't resist getting a 3-page debate on international gold price melt-market among md'rs MMMuuuhhhahahaha :laughing:

Oh great Carnac...we should have listened !

A couple years ago I found an 8 gram palladium ring. I am shocked at how the price has risen. Thinking about visiting a local coin shop and see if they would like to do some trading on a $10 gold coin.

Oh great Carnac...we should have listened !

haha.

I'm old enough to remember the meteoric rise in gold, in 1980 (was in high school at the time). I remember selling a bunch of gold rings , and remember the ridicule I received from a fellow md'r, that I should have "held on" , since it will "only go up", blah blah. I was quite embarassed for having sold :sick:

About 10 yrs. later, when he was in a financial pinch, he had to sell all his gold and silver at half what he'd paid for it. Since it had fallen through the floor in those 10 yrs.

Back
Top Bottom