Equinox Users

Trond TD-BH01 wireless headphones from Amazon. They work great, excellent battery life and sound good. I have a 600.

I mostly use the ML80 included with the 800. I've also used an older pair of TaoTronics bluetooth earbuds. The TaoTronics are BT 4.1 atpx, but not low latency and the delay was negligible.

I hunt water so no. But I did like them before I got the water jack. They maybe made cheap.... but mine had good volume and tones.

No headphones - late night / early morning or when it's super hot, also if I'm going into the water. I don't go any deeper than the conrol box.
WM08 - early evenings
Wireless headphones - daytime / morning

Depends on if I need to be able to hear whatever else is going on around me for safety reasons.

You guys hunting with no headphones must live in gang land....... cause you are surely missing the deep tones. Most speakers on machines arent very responsive compared to piezos and speakers in headphones.... my beach is also noise as heck near or in the water........ and it burns more batteries. BUT ..... id appreciate anyone hunting on my beach to disregard my comments..... and turn on those back lights as well.:lol:

Tony Eisenhower headphones on the beach for me. Anyone not wearing headphones on the beach is missing targets. Keep it up. I can't imagine the unwanted attention you attract every time a beep is made. I'm about ready to put a pair of waterproof ear buds on a waterproof fitting for the heck of it. Dirt hunting? What's that?

Wireless earbuds paired directly with the 800, no module. Works fine for me

I ran the 800 ear naked again this morning, and it is actually quite nice...Up until now I've run my rigs fully phoned and hardwired..so this is a new and wonderful experience for me...so far it doesnt seem to have a detriment on my finds or speed and sure adds a comfort factor in this heat and humidity...

I'm thinking of using the NOX's wireless module and cordless phones over on my F70..taking my GG NDTs off the 70 and getting the adapter for the NOX and run them on it hardwired....Especially since Winter is coming and headphones are a benefit both in comfort and hearing....

Attachments

• three rigs.jpg
    three rigs.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 331
Back
Top Bottom