Some info here on Manta detector - appears to be from tester

Same old same old, but I'm patiently waiting. Sure could have use it yesterday. I'm loosing money every time I hunt this spot without it.

Same old same old, but I'm patiently waiting. Sure could have use it yesterday. I'm loosing money every time I hunt this spot without it.

No, this is actually the first info I have seen posted by actual tester.
Seems it’s moving along.
You wouldn’t want a subpar unit right??

:laughing: It seems I'm probably losing money as well!

I think you're referring to this:

Impressive, but it's been out there a while. Let us know if there is something newer.

R5

No, this is actually the first info I have seen posted by actual tester.
Seems it’s moving along.
You wouldn’t want a subpar unit right??

LE Jag has been posting on another forum about this for some time. And I do know some of the behind the scenes testing and can say it will be worth the wait. I guess that maybe the problem, I know to much.

My thing, I want the raw depth..disc is second if needed at all for me.

I can't wait to swing one of those badboys. Hopefully we won't have to wait forever.

Seems i heard about this thing a good while back. keep in mind some of this stuff takes 5 years to hit the market. Big Equinoxx coil may be one of them:laughing:Hopefully that badboy can unsand beaches:wow:

LE Jag has been posting on another forum about this for some time. And I do know some of the behind the scenes testing and can say it will be worth the wait. I guess that maybe the problem, I know to much.

My thing, I want the raw depth..disc is second if needed at all for me.

Couldn't agree more Joe. Waiting for years and all I want is the pulse.

Most resent info I have seen..

Remember he is French and his English is off a little.

LE.JAG

some news from Fisher Aquamanta
just a photo, taken 15 days ago at EL PASO
under a blazing sun ..

a pre-series / to put the production line in place
has been realized

a second will follow for reliability tests and beta testers

no release date or price / sorry

just one last thing
all those who saw the first machines
had never seen a detector so powerful and so sensitive on gold

we obtained a perfect and homogeneous result
I tested 10 detectors
all took the ring from 2.5 gr / 18k to over 15 inch in the air
(should approach 20 inches in compact, wet sand / following mineralization)
= 2.5 gr = 18k !!!!

and the same ring among the iron nail
with a perfect sound on gold and a total cut of the iron (coil 12.5)

the machine is fully operational
now the ball is in the camp of the factory in EL PASO

Attachments

• EL  PASO.JPG
    EL PASO.JPG
    18.5 KB · Views: 349
Im not with you on that one Joe...... i have no desire to dig 20+ inches for SOMETHING..... and not have some idea what it is. Otherwise id already be using a PI. Some disc is the teaser thats got me interested...... thou having a machine as good as or better than a tuned aqua star by Eric Foster is kind of a must have for anyone living here in Fl. Im interested to see what it does on gold jewelry that arent RINGS.

Finding a place to dig a 20 inch hole on a Mid Atlantic Beach would be a challenge. Between the tide lines? You better be quick and strong and have a huge scoop. The dry sand? The thought of hunting it with all that trash makes me puke. Sure can't do it in the water.

At first I thought the same thing, "Give me the depth, I don't need discrimination." But 20" .....wow! :wow: Even digging 12"-15" craters with the Dual Field gets exhausting and when digging trash, discouraging. I can't wait to get my hands on one of these. I plan to retire in about a year and will, hopefully, be spending a lot more time on the beach. :yes:

Im really curious to see this detector in action but like everyone else, I guess we'll have to wait and see once it does come out what it truly can do. I wonder if its the same detector being discussed here:
http://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=264043

Quick answer... nope.

I only got to use that one for just over an hour. It was impressive, but I'd like a couple weeks to play with it and much, MUCH, better headphones.

R5

Quick answer... nope.

I only got to use that one for just over an hour. It was impressive, but I'd like a couple weeks to play with it and much, MUCH, better headphones.

R5

Thanks on that info, that post did have me wondering.

Finding a place to dig a 20 inch hole on a Mid Atlantic Beach would be a challenge. Between the tide lines? You better be quick and strong and have a huge scoop. The dry sand? The thought of hunting it with all that trash makes me puke. Sure can't do it in the water.

I need 20 plus where I hunt, but they are chosen areas nothing like the Atlantic for sure. I have a few spots you walk out and all you dig is good stuff, mostly old coins, a few gold...very rare is trash. But they are deep, I can be digging a faint with the excalibur, and dig other targets while digging. On the right day my thing is being able get to the bottom of this hole without falling in...many a time I have found gold on the rim of the hole before walking away. So I need deep..:D

Dew / OBN

I am with OBN, up here in OC- Md , we have ton's of replenishment sand to penetrate , no gold found, a few- but the percentages way down, anything that would give me deeper depth , i am for, pulled my DF out , the cheap battery compartments Whites still uses, same one on my 1976 Coin Master still in production , broke again, and i have to re- solder the negative wire, to the battery connector :roll::no::lol: If this machine is built better, deeper than the Surf PI DF, i will buy it , JOE the Equinox does fine in the wet, haven't submerged it, intentions are not to, the next purchase most likely be this Fisher PI , if Fisher get's the ball rolling, ML get's a big negative on accessories , as the season is just about over , no 15 coil out , and cost of extra money to fix a shaft wobble using- a Plugger CF strait shaft , when they had all the time in the world to make sure it didn't wobble before the release :roll::no: , no big deal to them ,all the money they made off sale's, what they don't know is people like me are pissed . Joe my prayer's are out for you digging deep in the bay, as the white sand will be much easier :yes::lol: , happy hunting Earl

Back
Top Bottom