Aquamanta is much deeper
and above all more sensitive
many small gold targets that escape the CZ will detect
add the possibility to detect the zone full of iron
and volcanic sand ....
Expected a performance above the CZ of at least 30/40% / minimum

the headset and the coil are interchangeable
quality headphones was retained
(Probably a gray ghost on the first serial / tbc)

== the audio quality of the detector is paramount
even more on this one than all the others
there is no question of lowered the quality of the detector, whatever the cost ....

10 units to set up the production line
50 will follow for the testers
I do not yet have the modality of being able to speak or not / for the testers
but why not, I do it well

i hope it comes out soon otherwise im gonna pull the trigger on the TDI beachunter:D but boy that fisher looks bad AZZZ 4 sure i wonder what kind of price tag it will come with any ideas ?

i hope it comes out soon otherwise im gonna pull the trigger on the TDI beachunter:D but boy that fisher looks bad AZZZ 4 sure i wonder what kind of price tag it will come with any ideas ?

No clue on the price...but consider the fisher PI will be running 16 volts, the new water proof TDI is only 12 volts. I would read up on that...interesting.

google "All Tdi's Are Not Equal"

Same thing everyone did for the Nox....kind of put other detector sales on hold.... thats a good thing for Fisher if you can get people waiting to buy. 16 dcv.... interesting, more volts to the coil. I believe Herb Mcdonalds AquaSound that runs 24 dcv and 14khz depth monster here in Fl, but drops fast in black sand. The one thing i really didnt like about that machine was the phones...... man they were amped up and would leave your ears ringing for hours after use. So makes me wonder if some of that power will be to the phones?

Looking forward to a release. A nice PI would be interesting to see in action. I also like the idea of F Texas releasing a winner. I hope it lives up to expectations.

Back
Top Bottom